Defense Secretary: We Had No Hard Evidence That Soleimani Was Going To Attack

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Sep 2019
dfw, texas
I just saw a report on that, and as part of the report, they showed lapdog Pompeo saying there was "exquisite" information concerning some sort of vague, unspecified attack, and then, by golly, another trump stooge, i think Defense Secretary Esper, repeating that goofy, irrelevant phrase- there was "exquisite" information...i guess they quit trying to spew the lie they had specific info about an imminent attack that made such an attack necessary..it is funny that basically the same military-intelligence experts who trump did not believe when they all reported Russia hacked DNC servers and leaked it to wikileaks and other meddling to help Trump, which was easily tracked and verified, but believe it is possible they somehow had inside believable info on imminent attacks being discussed within Iran, a very closed, totalitarian, dictatorship?

Nov 2016
USA
Well, well, well, isn’t that speshul?

trump is like the boy who called “wolf” too many times. He has lied so much, about so many things, that reasonable people who might otherwise have given him the benefit of the doubt are not doing so now.

What‘s a danger to national security now is not the people who doubt trump’s ever changing rationales for killing Soleimani, but trump’s failure, by his multitude of lies, to earn the trust of those people.

Jul 2014
midwest
The thread title seems to be inaccurate, yet again.

Title says "We had no hard evidence".

Post says "didn't see" specific evidence.

A bit of a discrepancy, eh?

Aug 2018
Vancouver
The thread title seems to be inaccurate, yet again.

Title says "We had no hard evidence".

Post says "didn't see" specific evidence.

A bit of a discrepancy, eh?
Yeah. THATs what important here.

Iranians are risking their lives protesting because the government lied to them about the airplane.

You won't even acknowledge the basic fact of yours lying to you. From a warm safe keyboard.

Jul 2014
midwest
Yeah. THATs what important here.

Iranians are risking their lives protesting because the government lied to them about the airplane.

You won't even acknowledge the basic fact of yours lying to you. From a warm safe keyboard.
It's also important to have truthful thread titles.

The truth matters.

To SOME of us, anyway...

Reactions: Trumpet
Aug 2018
Vancouver
It's also important to have truthful thread titles.

The truth matters.

To SOME of us, anyway...
The thread title was made by a guy on the internet. The false claim of intelligence was made by a government authority of your country.

What the fuck.

Just a simple acknowledgement that it was a lie. That's it. Nothing else. Just the ability to say "I was just lied to by my government"

Jul 2014
midwest
The thread title was made by a guy on the internet. The false claim of intelligence was made by a government authority of your country.

What the fuck.

Just a simple acknowledgement that it was a lie. That's it. Nothing else. Just the ability to say "I was just lied to by my government"
And repeated by a guy on this forum.

The truth SHOULD matter.

Not to some, obviously...