Defense Secretary: We Had No Hard Evidence That Soleimani Was Going To Attack

Oct 2013
Sweden
We have already established that they ALL lie.

Some more than others, but even Jimmy Carter lied.
I think many do lie, but Trump truly takes the cake. He lies constantly, he lies in a way that shows he doesnt care that you can prove he is lying by showing him saying something opposite just an hour previously on video! So a post or two ago the truth mattered, now its just an acceptance of "they all lie so its ok I support this liar even though the truth matters so much"....mkay

Reactions: llovejim
Jun 2013
Here
Had he already contributed to attacks on Americans? Yes or no?
Your President.......

He says we do the same thing.......

Open season on Americans, by your "logic"?

How about by Trump's "logic"? We're all killing so that makes us all killing one another a free for all? For people who see the world as things happening in more than one direction and people who actually think of and believe in what many know as "the Golden Rule", saying we are all killers without qualification, puts all of our soldiers and citizens at higher risk.

If we stick to framing and working to keep any killing we or any nation does, as working to adhere to Article 51 of the UN Charter, it would help to clarify that we do not condone killing, based on the idea that everyone else does it too or in acts of revenge, but as something we strive to do only when we are actively under clear and unmistakeable attack and in a mode of action to fend off or limit the attack Chapter VII: Article 51 — Charter of the United Nations — Repertory of Practice of United Nations Organs — Codification Division Publications

Defense is narrowly defined for a reason and to reduce or prevent aggressive action being disquised as "defense" and when there is clearly an imminent threat that is irefutable, as in a punch (or missile attack) under way or having occurred. Because anyone can claim they needed to hit someone, before someone hit them, "defensive" action is mostly restricted to an attack having to have occurred first as irefutable evidence that defensive action was appropriate.

Do the generals of any nation's military "contribute to attacks" on others? Might a nation that shares a border with Iraq be interested in defending their nation from the sort of invasion (by the U.S.) that Iraq underwent?

Our removal of Saddam Hussein presented an advantage to whom, when it came to the different denomninations of Islam?

Who was fighting ISIS as much or more than we have been and why?

Last edited:
Jul 2014
midwest
I think many do lie, but Trump truly takes the cake. He lies constantly, he lies in a way that shows he doesnt care that you can prove he is lying by showing him saying something opposite just an hour previously on video! So a post or two ago the truth mattered, now its just an acceptance of "they all lie so its ok I support this liar even though the truth matters so much"....mkay
Some lie more than others.

And, you point is...?

Reactions: John T Ford
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
#muslimterroristapologist ....