Democrat debate groups selected.

Jul 2014
CA
I actually think Warren lucked out here.

Out of all the people in the "Orange" group, she by far as the best poll numbers so far

It will give her a chance to really "shine" when it comes to her policies.

Biden and Sanders in the same debate will be...interesting.

It's ridiculous though that Bullock did not make the "cut" but Williamson did

smh.

Mar 2019
California
I actually think Warren lucked out here.

Out of all the people in the "Orange" group, she by far as the best poll numbers so far

It will give her a chance to really "shine" when it comes to her policies.

Biden and Sanders in the same debate will be...interesting.

It's ridiculous though that Bullock did not make the "cut" but Williamson did

smh.
You mean like TAXING folks for HAVING money? This is over and above income tax. Besides ,she LIED about being an "Indian". And lied about LYING. Proof? Her Cookbook called "Pow Wow Chow". She PROFITED on being a Fake Indian. And she is a Commie.

May 2012
By the wall
Here are my predictions on the winners.

Night 1.

Booker stresses his policy views, of which he is one of the only candidates to have actual policy at this point so he jumps up a little.

Gabbard throws some spitballs and shows some fire so she moves up.

Beto turns on the charm and makes a little comeback, not a lot but enough to keep him in the running.

Warren will win the night, she basically just has to stand there.

Night 2.

This will be the fun one.

Biden is actually going to lose points because he has to speak in public and he's had a very bad couple of weeks. He won't be hit with anything but his nervousness will be in play and even more people are going to be turned off by him.

Not a winner but I had to throw that in there.

Butthead will walk away with the clear win for this night moving him far closer to the top tier. He will come off as likeable and articulate, not much for policy but he will play to people's emotions by using all the proper key words. He will talk about hope and our future and throw out very little negativity.

Harris, like Gabbard, will be the hellfire on this second night and will be the contrast to Butthead and move up, clear winner.

Sanders will make no new ground but won't lose any either. People already know him fairly well.

The big mover will be Yang who will come off as someone who knows the economy and is the surprise candidate from this large group. He has solid ideas but he hasn't really had the forum to express them yet, this night will be his chance.

This will be your group moving into the next round of debates while the others start falling off.