Democrat playbook, Rules for Radicals

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Look at #6, which mentions "Common Core." Development of Common Core standards began in 2009.

Saul Alinsky died in 1972, having published "Rules for Radicals" in 1971.

I suspect that this list was not written by Saul Alinsky. And so should all of you.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Look at #6, which mentions "Common Core." Development of Common Core standards began in 2009.

I suspect that this list was not written by Saul Alinsky. And so should all of you.
You know what? You're right, good catch. Unfortunately the truth is even worse than the fiction. The above is attributable to Communist rules for revolution not our ole buddy Saul

"This list is simply a modern variant of the decades-old, apocryphal Communist Rules for Revolution piece that was originally passed along without attribution until Alinsky’s name "

Nov 2013
NY

i never read a single word by Saul Alinsky, yet taking just a glimpse at this meme, it was obvious that this is not anyone's actual agenda, yet only a stupid right winger Trumpy pamphlet. Everything in there is so overly silly in how it's phrased, and so obvious flamebait, sure the right people fall for it.

Sep 2019
Idaho
i never read a single word by Saul Alinsky, yet taking just a glimpse at this meme, it was obvious that this is not anyone's actual agenda, yet only a stupid right winger Trumpy pamphlet. Everything in there is so overly silly in how it's phrased, and so obvious flamebait, sure the right people fall for it.
Everything there describes democrats and you can't deny it so you attack the source which apparently is the communist rules for revolution.

"claimed to have been discovered “in May 1919 at Dusseldorf, Germany, by allied forces” and “first printed in the United States” in the Bartlesville, Oklahoma Examiner-Enterprise."

"The earliest known publication of these rules dates from February 1946, "

Communist Rules for Revolution

1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.

2. Get control of all means of publicity.

3. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and other trivialities.

4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

5. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.

6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

8. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.

9. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.

• Haha
Reactions: StanStill

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Democrats seem to be following Saul Alinsky's game plan to the letter. Just something for everyone to think about and be aware of.

Does it bother you that this is completely made up (and badly so) and was never written by Saul Alinsky?

I get the feeling it doesn't at all. The ends justify the means, eh?

Nov 2013
NY
Does it bother you that this is completely made up (and badly so) and was never written by Saul Alinsky?

I get the feeling it doesn't at all. The ends justify the means, eh?
You can shove anything into their faces, as long as it confirms their FN world view. They have fully ridded themselves of their last remaining critical thinking patterns.

Reactions: Marvin