Democrat positions on abortion.

Mar 2019
TN
Most abortions are convenience not life saving necessity.

How many children have you adopted ?? How many have you fostered ?? How much of your income do you donate to organizations that support children ??

You want to end abortion ?? Fine !!! But get ready my friend. The vast majority of women seeking abortion are for ECONOMIC reasons. IE: They simply can't afford a child. So hold your horses and watch as the welfare state EXPLODES !!!! How much are we to spend on Welfare, WIC, SNAP, Section 8, Medicaid and other services to fund the exploding lower income population ?? You want to play God ?? You want to impose YOUR personal moral beliefs on the entire country, ?? Then I have to ask ARE YOU READY AND WILLING TO PAY FOR IT ?? Will you support tax increases to pay for the additional support services that will be needed ?? Will YOU personally take on the responsibility of taking care of few children when their mothers can't ??

Or are you a prototypical so called pro-lifer that stops caring as soon as that unborn fetus turns into an actual living breathing human being ??

Jan 2007
How many children have you adopted ?? How many have you fostered ?? How much of your income do you donate to organizations that support children ??

You want to end abortion ?? Fine !!! But get ready my friend. The vast majority of women seeking abortion are for ECONOMIC reasons. IE: They simply can't afford a child. So hold your horses and watch as the welfare state EXPLODES !!!! How much are we to spend on Welfare, WIC, SNAP, Section 8, Medicaid and other services to fund the exploding lower income population ?? You want to play God ?? You want to impose YOUR personal moral beliefs on the entire country, ?? Then I have to ask ARE YOU READY AND WILLING TO PAY FOR IT ?? Will you support tax increases to pay for the additional support services that will be needed ?? Will YOU personally take on the responsibility of taking care of few children when their mothers can't ??

Or are you a prototypical so called pro-lifer that stops caring as soon as that unborn fetus turns into an actual living breathing human being ??

I've stated numerous times, I want the left to carry on with abortion. If a mother to be can terminate at any point in time during the pregnancy (which many propose) why stop there? The democrat candidates will likely all get in step to have unlimited at any time abortions. Federal funding. Build abortion centers all over blue states and districts. Go for it.

Mar 2019
TN
I've stated numerous times, I want the left to carry on with abortion. If a mother to be can terminate at any point in time during the pregnancy (which many propose) why stop there? The democrat candidates will likely all get in step to have unlimited at any time abortions. Federal funding. Build abortion centers all over blue states and districts. Go for it.
Then what exactly is your complaint ?? WHY are you engaging in the discussion ??

Jan 2007
Then what exactly is your complaint ?? WHY are you engaging in the discussion ??
I accept the reality that abortion is here to stay, over time the standards will be loosened ever more. People want it despite what the reality is. It's another life, not the mothers.

Mar 2019
California
Abortion is a currently a legal medical procedure in the US, as it is in most other modern, civilized nations. Humans have had abortions since before we even had modern medicine. When abortion was illegal, people got illegal abortions. So long as abortion is legal, it shouldn't be treated as if it were criminal behavior.
And Jim Crow was the LEGAL way in the old Democrat South. And the "Final Solution" was a LEGAL procedure in Germany.