Democrats are wasting America's time on impeachment

CtC

Mar 2019
California
11 hearings on Benghazi and now you people are bitching about wasting people’s time? What a bunch of hypocrites.
One difference there. Benghazi was a REAL crime. Real people died. Real traitors covered it up. Note the difference. But who cares? Durham and Barr will report. I will abide with their findings.-----Now ,lets have some fun. Ever heard of Luke Luck?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
FWIW, it doesn't matter who is the majority at this point, both parties are to blame for spending money we don't have. It's ridiculous and irresponsible. And here they are, kicking the can down the road once again re budget, and once again, there will be a CR. It's unconstitutional.
My point though is that this certainly does not fall at the feet of the Democrats and Trump needs to own his part in doing nothing.

Reactions: Madeline
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
One difference there. Benghazi was a REAL crime. Real people died. Real traitors covered it up. Note the difference. But who cares? Durham and Barr will report. I will abide with their findings.-----Now ,lets have some fun. Ever heard of Luke Luck?
Oh, Lord! After 32 congressional investigations, you need to let that go.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
You won't abide by anything unless Trump approves.

Nov 2015
UK
Meet the Trump Economy, Same as the Obama Economy
After a small, brief bump, GDP growth is back to trend.

Lmfao. You honestly believe that Obama designed and put miracles in place to make the economy increase beyond sluggish Obama and what the experts predicted.

You need to get over sluggish Obama and wake up.

Apr 2014
Maryland
So, did the numbers favoring HRC to beat Trump in a landslide.

How'd that work out for you guys?
It taught us a lesson and we learned in 2018.
People did not vote because they thought she was going to win in a landslide but if all the people polled had voted she would have won in a landslide.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
You guys have been peddling that shit for too long, they need to quit that bollox and you know it.
Yes, the economy is doing well. But you can't seriously be arguing Trump's chaotic, manic, incoherent "policies" have fuck all to do with that.

MOST economists agree, growth occurs when the country is stable and government policies are predictable.

How has uncertainty over Brexit affected the U.K. economy?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: the bull59