Democrats Charged in Fake, Fraudulent Voter Registrations

May 2012
By the wall
While there is no actual proof that this ultimately led to voter fraud it shows you that democrats have no problem conducting fraudulent practices when it comes to our election process.

I am sure there will be many more cases of fraud coming out from the left as more investigations conclude.

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Twelve employees of a Democrat-linked group focused on mobilizing black voters in Indiana are accused of submitting fake or fraudulent voter registration applications ahead of last year's general election in order to meet quotas, according to charging documents filed Friday.

Prosecutors allege that 11 temporary workers employed by the Indiana Voter Registration Project created and submitted an unknown number of falsified applications. According to a probable cause affidavit, a supervisor for those canvassers, Holiday Burke, was also charged, as was the group.

Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said State Police found no evidence of voter fraud or voter suppression and that the charges against the workers arose from "a very bad, ill-advised business practice" of setting canvassers what appears to be a daily quota.

The Indiana Voter Registration Project's effort to register primarily black voters was overseen by Patriot Majority USA, which has ties to the Democratic Party, including Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid and former President Bill Clinton.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/indiana/articles/2017-06-09/canvassers-charged-in-fake-fraudulent-voter-registrations

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
While there is no actual proof that this ultimately led to voter fraud it shows you that democrats have no problem conducting fraudulent practices when it comes to our election process.

I am sure there will be many more cases of fraud coming out from the left as more investigations conclude.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/indiana/articles/2017-06-09/canvassers-charged-in-fake-fraudulent-voter-registrations
I have to tell you I was shocked that the American voters were able to defeat the Democratic voter fraud machine and actually elect Trump.

Now that Trump is elected, the Democratic voter fraud machine will be crushed and Trump will win in a landslide in 2020, unless the stateist are successful with their coup d'etat.

Jul 2015
Florida

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...harged-in-fake-fraudulent-voter-registrations

ANOTHER shit site?? It is copying the US News and World Report logo, right down to the font and colors. And its worded very similarly. Is it the original, 2.0? Or what the hell is this site?

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
I have to tell you I was shocked that the American voters were able to defeat the Democratic voter fraud machine and actually elect Trump.

Now that Trump is elected, the Democratic voter fraud machine will be crushed and Trump will win in a landslide in 2020, unless the stateist are successful with their coup d'etat.
Guess which side wins?? I knew to look because it made national and Florida news as several case were in MIAMI.

Counting the documented cases of voter fraud in 2016
12/02/16 09:23 AM
By Steve Benen

Donald Trump doesn’t appear to be comfortable with the fact that he lost the popular vote. I suppose it’s hard to blame him: the president-elect is taking office with the knowledge that Americans were given a choice between two major-party candidates, and he came in second.

To make himself feel better, Trump recently declared that it only looks like he lost the popular vote – which the Republican believes he secretly won “if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally.” Trump, of course, was brazenly lying, and neither he nor his aides have been able to substantiate the claim in anyway.

Nevertheless, folks like Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach and the RNC’s Sean Spicer have dutifully stuck to Trump’s script, pretending that the fraud claims have merit, even though reality points in a very different direction.

Nearly all of the fact-checking pieces have thoroughly documented that the fraud claims are ridiculously untrue, but were there any documented cases of fraud? We know the “millions” claim is absurd, but was the total number of fraudulent votes literally zero? The Washington Post did some digging:

We combed through the news-aggregation system Nexis to find demonstrated cases of absentee or in-person voter fraud – which is to say, examples of people getting caught casting a ballot that they shouldn’t – during this election. This excludes examples of voter registration fraud – the filing of fraudulent voter registration information. Those aren’t votes cast – and given that organizations often provide incentives for employees to register as many people as possible, registration fraud cases (while still rare) are more common.

The Post’s research found a grand total of four documented instances of voters attempted to cast fraudulent votes. Not four percent, literally four individuals.

And most of them were Republicans.

No, really. A Trump voter in Iowa got caught trying to vote twice in Des Moines, and when asked for an explanation, she said, “The polls are rigged.” She was joined by a Texas Republican who claimed to be associated with the Trump campaign who tried to vote twice because he wanted to “test” the integrity of the system. (Evidently, the system works fine.) Also, a Republican woman in Illinois was caught filling out an absentee ballot for her deceased husband.

None of these votes, by the way, were counted.

As for the fourth case, a woman was hired to open absentee ballots in Miami-Dade County, and she was caught filling in others’ ballots in support of a Republican mayoral candidate.

That’s it. There are no other documented cases of voter fraud in the entire country in 2016. These four represent 0.000002% of the ballots cast, and again, they weren’t actually included in any official tallies.

Counting the documented cases of voter fraud in 2016 | MSNBC

Jul 2015
Florida
From the top poster of fake news ..... dismissed.
NOT one story have I posted that is FAKE. Which is precisely what pisses the likes of you OFF. ALL MSM, REAL news sources. Some older than you and me together. Some older than THAT.

Now answer the fucking question. What is it? I can't find US NEWS STATES. If it is the real deal, then tell me how to authenticate.

Last edited:
May 2007
Houston, Texas
NOT one story have I posted that is FAKE. Which is precisely what pisses the likes of you OFF. ALL MSM, REAL news sources. Some older than you and me together. Some older than THAT.

Now answer the fucking question. What is it? I can't find US NEWS STATES. If it is the real deal, then tell me how to authenticate.
John T. Ford lives by one simple-minded rule. If I don't like the news it is a fake news site.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Funny, in a sad way, when I heard about the shooting that poster came to mind as a possible perp. One or two others here as well. Hmmmm? Maybe we need a bed-check.
Are you insinuating that posters here would shoot senators at a baseball game?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Voter registration fraud, while still rare, does occur more than actual voter fraud.

And yes, it happens on the GOP side too...

Sure, there's voter fraud. By Republicans.

I remember reading this before - and it is kind of ironic

Also from my link

There are four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election out of 135 million votes cast, which turned up in an exhaustive online search by The Washington Post. Three of the four involved Republican voters and Trump supporters. The fourth involved an election worker in Florida counting absentee ballots who was arrested after she filled in bubbles for a Republican mayoral candidate.