Democrats have made a sharp left turn – Here's what's behind it

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Indeed, I envy ...
I know you do. But it's counter-productive. You'll never improve your life by sitting around here pining for what I've got and you lack. Take the bull by the horns! Only you can pull your life out of the crapper, wash it off, and make something decent of it. Good luck!

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I..Take the bull by the crapper.
Above is an example why it's not allowed to edit ones posts to change the meaning of their statements. He did not post this.

Liar, stop changing my quotes. be honest in your life and stop being a shameful troll.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Liar, stop changing my quotes.....
I will go right on excerpting your quotations as I see fit, to focus on the part of what you said that is relevant to the response I'm providing. If you're too emotionally weak to handle that, my recommendation would be just to avoid reading my responses.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Cool, turnanbout is fair play. (you didn't think this through mensa.)
Note, I don't just fabricate quotations by you, or piece together quotations with parts from various things you've said. I excerpt your actual statement to focus on the part I'm replying to, and include an ellipsis to indicate there is other text that has been deleted, so people are aware it's not the full quotation.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Note, I don't just fabricate quotations by you, or piece together quotations with parts from various things you've said. I excerpt your actual statement to focus on the part I'm replying to, and include an ellipsis to indicate there is other text that has been deleted, so people are aware it's not the full quotation.

You changed the meaning of my quotes. I am going to do the same to you everytime you do it. What are you going to cry now, mensa?

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
You changed the meaning of my quotes....
Perhaps if you didn't lean so heavily on witless sarcasm as your go-to rhetorical device, it wouldn't be quite so easy to yank your chain by simply quoting your own words back to you. Try to not to cry about it, Aaidd.