Democrats Oppose Trump's Gay Nominee to the Federal Bench

May 2007
Houston, Texas
As I have said, I have already answer the question. Paying attention -- you do not.

And, it's really a dumb question.
No it's not dumb. You give Trump a pass on the very thing you criticize Clinton about. This is a clear cut of you displaying your hypocrisy out in the open for all to see, Thank you.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Matters a LOT if a Repub votes against a Gay person, They are "Bigots". If DEMS vote against a Gay Repub , that person is a political hack and they had a good REASON. Anyone see the double standard here? Or maybe the DoubleThink?
It only matters if they vote against a gay person BECAUSE they're gay.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
So it's citizens here who disagree with Trump's "policies" who are responsible for Trump being hated here and around the world. I didn't know they were that powerful!
It's people who are too stupid to see that Trump is doing a good job, and fight everything he does. People who follow fake news and actually believe their bullshit are susceptible to manipulation and are so gullible, they don't realize how truly dumb they look.

Hate for someone else may make the hater feel good, but it doesn't do any good for the hater. Haters should spend more of their time trying to do good things, instead of trying to tear down someone simply because they don't like him.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
No, Democrats will oppose a candidate because Trump appoints him or her. There is no doubt both of these candidates are qualified for the job. The Republicans did not hold their sexual orientation against them and voted to confirm. The Democrats couldn't get past the (R) at the end of Trump's name and had to oppose.
Let me ask Merrick Garland how he feels about it...

Nope, he says the GOP is full of shit on this outrage.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
No it's not dumb. You give Trump a pass on the very thing you criticize Clinton about. This is a clear cut of you displaying your hypocrisy out in the open for all to see, Thank you.
It's a dumb question, because everybody lies. Even you. And, I don't give Trump a pass on everything. But, when I see him doing things I like, of course I agree with him.

Hypocrites are those who loved Hillary, were more than willing to overlook her lies, yet spend most of their time pointing their fingers at Trump.