Democrats Oppose Trump's Gay Nominee to the Federal Bench

Apr 2014
Maryland
Typical leftists. Don't think for yourself. Mimic Hillary, known liar and deceiver who should be in prison. Is that the kind of morality you like?
I have to laugh when you accuse Hillary of being a known liar when Trump has lied or mislead over 9000 times by his own words. We obviously have different morality because you support somebody who mocks the disabled, who commits adultery with three different wives, who believes that he has the right to grab women by their genitals , who thinks neo nazis are some people .

What he has posted has been spot on. What I've seen from Trump haters is nothing but hate. Ideas? None. Par for the course.
What you’re seeing from Trump himself is nothing but hate and the sad thing is you should hate him also but then again you probably approve of all those things above

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Their opposition had NOTHING to do with his sexual preference.

Drunk & Dumb is no way to go through life son. ;)
What are you talking about? I have been drunk since the 80’s. I also never once said that the reason the Democrats opposed this candidate was her sexual orientation, but they did oppose her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
BS unless you got a link - MEH, damn the facts and FULL SPEED AHEAD!! :)
Sure, I’ll provide a link that shows Obama had 329 judicial appointments confirmed exposing the utter ignorance of your post doubting it.

As time runs out, dozens of judge nominees waiting on Senate

The Senate has confirmed 329 of Obama’s federal judicial nominees to lifetime appointments; 326 federal judges were confirmed under Bush. Obama prevailed in part because Democrats controlled the Senate for six of his eight years.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
What are you talking about? I have been drunk since the 80’s. I also never once said that the reason the Democrats opposed this candidate was her sexual orientation, but they did oppose her.

I suspected as much. lol

Didn't you mean to say that you haven't been drunk since the 80's? Anyway, congratulations on staying clean that long.