Democrats want to put 2016 election in the past. Its haunting them

Nov 2008
Washington state

Waking up every day to the reality that Hillary lost and Trump won in 2016 is a nightmare Liberals cannot stand much longer. How do they remedy this? They create any story they can to change this story. So far they have been batting zero. Mueller didn’t find any wrong doing, that amplified their fears since Liberals put all their apples in that basket for almost 3 years. You can imagine the nightmare getting ten times worse after striking out in that case. Liberals next went after Kavenaugh and struck out twice on getting him impeached. You would think they would get the picture, no evidence and corroboration doesn’t work. Nope, they are going full steam ahead on this idea of impeachment on a whistle blower with 2nd hand information. Does this look doomed for failure? Based on what they tried in the past, they are so overcome with hatred and despair over Trump winning in 2016 I thought it would be good idea to post a video of Trumps win as a friendly reminder Trump actually did win in 2016.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Waking up every day to the reality that Hillary lost and Trump won in 2016 is a nightmare Liberals cannot stand much longer. How do they remedy this? They create any story they can to change this story. So far they have been batting zero. Mueller didn’t find any wrong doing, that amplified their fears since Liberals put all their apples in that basket for almost 3 years. You can imagine the nightmare getting ten times worse after striking out in that case. Liberals next went after Kavenaugh and struck out twice on getting him impeached. You would think they would get the picture, no evidence and corroboration doesn’t work. Nope, they are going full steam ahead on this idea of impeachment on a whistle blower with 2nd hand information. Does this look doomed for failure? Based on what they tried in the past, they are so overcome with hatred and despair over Trump winning in 2016 I thought it would be good idea to post a video of Trumps win as a friendly reminder Trump actually did win in 2016.

I watch the FULL thing on CNN once a month. Same with filthy MSNBC. SO much fun to see that ugly MadCow CRY.

Reactions: aboutenough
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

Sincere question: do you honestly think liberals have resisted Trump with greater emotionality and/or more aggressive tactics than conservatives resisted Obama?

Because I don't.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Reactions: Buzz62
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
May 2012
By the wall
We never had this level of hate for Obama and even I can name a few good things he did.

You will not find a single liberal on this board who have the ability to do that with Trump, that is how deep their hate is for the man.

Reactions: spyydrr