Dems: If the primary were today, who would get your vote?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Interested to know who people like thus far. Might be interesting to revisit a year from now and see how well some candidates did.. I am a registered indie, but likely will vote in the D primary. Thus far I like Buttigieg.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Klobuchar is still my favorite, followed by Buttigieg. But my estimation of Kamala Harris has gone way up, following her skewering of Attorney General William Barr yesterday. Am going to need to take a closer look at her.

Also need to take a closer look at Julian Castro. And I regard Senator Michael Bennett as a serious candidate; he just entered the race today!!

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I did see an interview with Steve Bullock about a year or so ago and I thought then he would be great. Now it appears he might run too. I just hope they all make the debates.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Klobuchar is still my favorite, followed by Buttigieg. But my estimation of Kamala Harris has gone way up, following her skewering of Attorney General William Barr yesterday. Am going to need to take a closer look at her.

Also need to take a closer look at Julian Castro. And I regard Senator Michael Bennett as a serious candidate; he just entered the race today!!
Agree with all of that

So I have to laugh when people here say that there are no good D candidates

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I will probably vote for Bernie in the dem primary or maybe Buttgig.
Two of my kids are Bernie fans and the other is either Warren or Yang. Some of the restaurants up here are doing "flash primaries" during the evenings. Lots of fun. Buttigieg and Sanders have been doing the best so far in most of them.