Dems: If the primary were today, who would get your vote?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I certainly have made no final choice yet, either, MaryAnne. Am only giving my thoughts for now...….:)
I know that! Much too early for anyone to decide. We have so many good ones to choose from.

Now, Steve Bullock of Montana has entered the race.. I think it is fine to have so many choices.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
My two biggest priorities are, stagnant wages and the public option...

So, I know I have been a Bernie supporter for several years now, and I do like several candidates like Mayor Pete and Elizabeth Warren and I heard an interview with Kirsten Gillibrand and liked what she had to say.

But... I'm liking what I'm hearing from Biden... at this point I'd probably go Biden, and electability is a large part of that, but Joe put wages at the top of his platform list and supports the public option over "medicare for all."

Thx :)
Joe’s endorsement by the Union really ticked off Trump.

Sherrod Brown is Union all the way. The only way you will ever get high wages again is for the worker to fight the Corporations for decent wages and benefits.

Republicans have destroyed that over the years, aided and abetted by many ignorant Union members. I watched it happen.