Dems: If the primary were today, who would get your vote?

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Buttigieg and Harris are my top picks. The rest can be in the cabinet, except Bernie and Tulsi. They can both kick rocks

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Well, I'm not a Trump supporter but I'd typically be voting in the GOP primary. Since that's moot this time around, I'm considering voting in the Dem primary -- not to mess it up, but to push the most preferable alternative to Trump Volume II. I wouldn't want it to backfire on me and to help elect someone utterly intolerable! :)
In Ohio if you switch parties to vote you have to sign your allegience. At least it used to be that way.THE republican AG said they would follow the Courts ruling and the Commission will be in charge-in 2022.

We have a new news station, Spectrum 1. It really covers Ohio news. Much better than the local channels. Gives all kinds of History of the state. Brown and Ryan were on last night. They both spoke on the floor about the 50% tax breaks companies get for moving over seas.

Wonderer

Council Hall
May 2014
Missouri
In Ohio if you switch parties to vote you have to sign your allegience. At least it used to be that way.THE republican AG said they would follow the Courts ruling and the Commission will be in charge-in 2022.

We have a new news station, Spectrum 1. It really covers Ohio news. Much better than the local channels. Gives all kinds of History of the state. Brown and Ryan were on last night. They both spoke on the floor about the 50% tax breaks companies get for moving over seas.
In Missouri, we don’t have to register as a particular party member/adherent. When you go vote, you just say if you want a Dem or Rep ballot. There’s no allegiance required.

Jun 2014
United States
In Missouri, we don’t have to register as a particular party member/adherent. When you go vote, you just say if you want a Dem or Rep ballot. There’s no allegiance required.

I consider it a mistake for our state governments to have ever become involved in providing their public election infrastructure to the parties for holding private elections.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
My two biggest priorities are, stagnant wages and the public option...

So, I know I have been a Bernie supporter for several years now, and I do like several candidates like Mayor Pete and Elizabeth Warren and I heard an interview with Kirsten Gillibrand and liked what she had to say.

But... I'm liking what I'm hearing from Biden... at this point I'd probably go Biden, and electability is a large part of that, but Joe put wages at the top of his platform list and supports the public option over "medicare for all."

Thx :)