Dems polling at 1 or 2% need to seriously consider a Senate run

May 2013
Boise, ID
This is a great Tweet making an excellent point. If you're at 1 or 2 at this point, THINK. You may be raising your profile is about it. Perhaps hang on through the first or second debate and it you ain't at 5-10 .. STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY and decide whether you want Mitch McTurtle naming judges that'll be around for the next 50 years.

Jun 2014
United States
I agree. The Democrats don't need twenty something presidential candidates just to bring up pet policy issues during the campaign. The lower polling candidates have probably already squeezed all of the additional name recognition out of their presidential bids as they can, so they might as well seek an office that they actually stand a chance of winning.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Those are national polling numbers, how do they think they translate to a state election?

That makes no sense.
Oh please Spooky - Beto came within 2 points of beating Goober Cruz in Texas and Abrams even less losing to Crooked Brian Kemp in Georgia.

And you think Hickenlooper who's been governor in CO for 8 years couldn't win a Senate race?

Take the dunce cap off and put on your THINKING cap please

May 2013
Boise, ID
I agree. The Democrats don't need twenty something presidential candidates just to bring up pet policy issues during the campaign. The lower polling candidates have probably already squeezed all of the additional name recognition out of their presidential bids as they can, so they might as well seek an office that they actually stand a chance of winning.
Abrams says she's not interested in the Senate. This disappoints me. She could EASILY win.

May 2012
By the wall
Oh please Spooky - Beto came within 2 points of beating Goober Cruz in Texas and Abrams even less losing to Crooked Brian Kemp in Georgia.

And you think Hickenlooper who's been governor in CO for 8 years couldn't win a Senate race?

Take the dunce cap off and put on your THINKING cap please

You seem to be ignoring the fact that they...well....they lost.