dems threat : We'll add this to the articles of impeachment ...Who Cares ?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
trump doesn't . They have been making that threat since day one of the impeachment inquiry . Today they made it again . They may as well be threatening Trump with calling him names .

Apr 2016
Seattle
As soon as the democrats play fair and play by the same rules as the last impeachments, the republicans will cooperate. They will not play until there is an impeachment VOTE and its put on the judiciary committee...

May 2012
By the wall
As soon as the democrats play fair and play by the same rules as the last impeachments, the republicans will cooperate. They will not play until there is an impeachment VOTE and its put on the judiciary committee...
That is a very good point. I forgot that once it's a formal impeachment that committee gets involved. That's probably another reason why Pelosi isn't holding a vote on it.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
the last impeachments? Ok, then that would mean Trump would have to step down and allow a Democrat to be president , because Clinton was a Democrat . And he'd have to step down in the case of Nixon because Nixon resigned . Congress has never gone back in time and adopted the rules of a previous congress . That's up there among one of dumbest argument I've ever heard .

Reactions: Panzareta and Babba

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
the last impeachments? Ok, then that would mean Trump would have to step down and allow a Democrat to be president , because Clinton was a Democrat . And he'd have to step down in the case of Nixon because Nixon resigned . Congress has never gone back in time and adopted the rules of a previous congress . That's up there among one of dumbest argument I've ever heard .
And the idea that the Republicans will cooperate under any circumstances is absurd. So fuck 'em.

Reactions: Panzareta