dems threat : We'll add this to the articles of impeachment ...Who Cares ?

Jun 2014
United States
Yes there has, This is an IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY (these are the FIRST proceedings of an impeachment).

Remember trump is 100% in the Courts. he will win this one too.

Democrats cannot help themselves from violating the constitution because of their blind hate.

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Then again, this is a day that ends in "y".

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
ROFLMBO I see you could not find it.. So instead of admitting your short comings you try to use blow it off...

Thanks BoBo for proving that Yogi is smarter than the average bear.

Come back when you find the Impeachment clause, and where a HOUSE COMMITEE has the power to being impeachement proceedings.
Impeachments always originate in House committees.

Last edited:
Reactions: the watchman
Jan 2019
southeast
I'm really getting sick of the House Democrats pussy-footing around with these shits. They need to start issuing subpoenas and tossing these douchebags into jail until they comply. And if Barr tries to interfere with it, they need to move his name to the top of the list for impeachment.
Wow, let's all be impressed with your tough words...lol

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
This discussion is absurd. The HoR has no constitutional mandate to take any vote to proceed with any inquiry LEADING UP to impeachment.

Reactions: bajisima
Oct 2011
Washington State
Donny Dumbfuck is that what you call Nancy or Adam? hell Adam proved he was Donny Dumbfuck.. when he proved he cannot read a simple transcript.
That's a stupid question. When I refer to Trump as Donny Dumbfuck I'm referring to Trump. Sheesh.

You are talking gibberish. I'm wondering if you even went to school.

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Then again, this is a day that ends in "y".

The Impeachment Clause of the US Constitution

Impeachment Clause Law and Legal Definition. Impeachment clause in the U.S. Constitution empowers the House of Representatives to remove the President, Vice-President or other civil officers of the U.S. from their office for committing offences like treason, bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Not only that Nancy appointed Adam Schiff to lead the inquiry

THE OFFICERS INCHARGE OF THE IMPEACHEMENT PROCESS from INQUIRY to FINAL VOTE must be chosen by a vote of the FULL HOUSE ( and I am talking about Uncle Joey, Jessie and Aunt Becky)

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Then on top of that they must list the CRIMES committed in a formal document and it be delivered to the Executive Branch and it must be approved by a vote of the Full House

The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors

Where is this Document?

THE HOUSE, not house committee when has the house voted to begin this process? Show me the vote and the roll call of said vote.

So Adam and Nancy show is a violation of the US Constitution.