dems threat : We'll add this to the articles of impeachment ...Who Cares ?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
The Impeachment Clause of the US Constitution

Impeachment Clause Law and Legal Definition. Impeachment clause in the U.S. Constitution empowers the House of Representatives to remove the President, Vice-President or other civil officers of the U.S. from their office for committing offences like treason, bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Not only that Nancy appointed Adam Schiff to lead the inquiry

THE OFFICERS INCHARGE OF THE IMPEACHEMENT PROCESS from INQUIRY to FINAL VOTE must be chosen by a vote of the FULL HOUSE ( and I am talking about Uncle Joey, Jessie and Aunt Becky)

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Then on top of that they must list the CRIMES committed in a formal document and it be delivered to the Executive Branch and it must be approved by a vote of the Full House

The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors

Where is this Document?

THE HOUSE, not house committee when has the house voted to begin this process? Show me the vote and the roll call of said vote.

So Adam and Nancy show is a violation of the US Constitution.
Where does it say the Leader of the House doesn't represent the House during procedures?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
The Impeachment Clause of the US Constitution

Impeachment Clause Law and Legal Definition. Impeachment clause in the U.S. Constitution empowers the House of Representatives to remove the President, Vice-President or other civil officers of the U.S. from their office for committing offences like treason, bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Not only that Nancy appointed Adam Schiff to lead the inquiry

THE OFFICERS INCHARGE OF THE IMPEACHEMENT PROCESS from INQUIRY to FINAL VOTE must be chosen by a vote of the FULL HOUSE ( and I am talking about Uncle Joey, Jessie and Aunt Becky)

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Then on top of that they must list the CRIMES committed in a formal document and it be delivered to the Executive Branch and it must be approved by a vote of the Full House

The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors

Where is this Document?

THE HOUSE, not house committee when has the house voted to begin this process? Show me the vote and the roll call of said vote.

So Adam and Nancy show is a violation of the US Constitution.
how is it possible that you can provide a direct quote of the US Constitutional and then start rambling on incoherently about things it doesn't say? Your own quote clearly does not say there needs to be a full house vote.

Reactions: Panzareta

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
Where does it say a vote is mandated? Because then it would have it's own line in the constitution.

THE HOUSE has the power.. not the a COMMITTEE... that is how I know.

As I said, Dems will Go to court, dems will walk out holding their hats in hands again.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
THE HOUSE has the power.. not the a COMMITTEE... that is how I know.

As I said, Dems will Go to court, dems will walk out holding their hats in hands again.
Then all you have to do is let it take its course instead of lying in support of Trump. It's another case of your rhetoric not matching your behavior.

Sep 2016
My own world
As soon as the democrats play fair and play by the same rules as the last impeachments, the republicans will cooperate. They will not play until there is an impeachment VOTE and its put on the judiciary committee...
The rules are written in the same place McConnell used the last 18 months or so of Obama's term.

Reactions: Panzareta

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
It is his right to do so, the House has not voted to begin an impeachement inquiry

The Consitutition says THE HOUSE, (not House Committees) is the only body with the power to begin proceedings

(Trump will win in court AGAIN).
A federal judge signaled Tuesday that she might give House Democrats access to some of Robert Mueller’s remaining secrets.
Howell on Tuesday said that under both Supreme Court and federal appellate court precedent, she must give “enormous deference” to House Democrats and their interest in the grand jury materials because of their impeachment inquiry. She even indicated that the impeachment probe was a precursor for releasing the Mueller materials.