Dershowitz DefendingTrump's Civil Liberties

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
... But Dershowitz fails to take into account that the Supreme Court has decisively rejected this view. In Morrison v. Olson (1988), a 7-1 Supreme Court turned back constitutional challenges to Congress’ creation of the Act that gave us the office of the Independent Counsel—and in doing so, dismissed exactly the argument that Dershowitz now seeks to invoke.

First, a narrow decision.

Second, Justice Kagan has called the Scalia dissent one of the greatest dissents ever written.

Third, that statute no longer exists.

Sep 2016
My own world
There is ample evidence of HRC's crimes and the fact that the FBI and the DOJ conspired to NOT hold her accountable.

Just because you refuse to acknowledge it doesn't make it not exist.
Bullshit, the evidence is only in your head and in the imagination of Hillary haters. If not, then you are saying the GOP led gov’t, including law enforcement’s DOJ, is incompetent. Why then should the American people trust Trump and his admistration to continue being in control? Fuck it, either way the GOP and Hillary haters have lied or they are incompetent hacks that deserve to be kicked to the curb.

Jan 2007
Bullshit, there is zero reason then that the GOP led FBI and DOJ haven’t charged her now after almost two years. They have had control of EVERYTHING ! What fucking more could the GOP want if she were truly guilty of something? Pfft !
They let her off. If we had an Attorney General, they should go after that entire crew from the previous administration who conspired to keep the next historic woman president out of harms way.
Then go after her for her numerous crimes and lies. They didn't get the effort Mueller is using on Trump, because they want to burn him. Why Sessions is surrendering on the issue is beyond me. Hillary will never be touched for her crimes as well as Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok.

Last edited:
Sep 2016
My own world
First, a narrow decision.

Second, Justice Kagan has called the Scalia dissent one of the greatest dissents ever written.

Third, that statute no longer exists.
Narrow decision? It was 7 to 1 !!! Did you flunk math? Scalia was in the GOP’s pocket, bought and paid for his CONSERVATIVE decisions.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Bullshit, the evidence is only in your head and in the imagination of Hillary haters. If not, then you are saying the GOP led gov’t, including law enforcement’s DOJ, is incompetent. Why then should the American people trust Trump and his admistration to continue being in control? Fuck it, either way the GOP and Hillary haters have lied or they are incompetent hacks that deserve to be kicked to the curb.
The evidence is in the text the House Intelligence Committee is now in possession of and this game is far from over.

Sep 2016
My own world
They let her off. If we had an Attorney General, they should go after that entire crew from the previous administration who conspired to keep the next historic woman president out of harms way.
Then go after her for her numerous crimes and lies. They didn't get the effort Mueller is using on Trump, because they want to burn him.
Lol, so why haven’t they gone after her? And hello, you do have an Attorney General!!! He sent the case over to a retired GOP AG from Utah and still ZIPPO after all this time. You can say the same shit a hundred times about HRC it’s still bull shit. If there was a case charge her, if not they are incompetent or liars. I say liars because there has to be at least one lawyer in the GOP that isn’t incompetent.

Last edited:
Jan 2007
There is ample evidence of HRC's crimes and the fact that the FBI and the DOJ conspired to NOT hold her accountable.

Just because you refuse to acknowledge it doesn't make it not exist.
Get the Greg Jarrett book, he lays it all out there in great detail. It was a cover up for her. It was the most bungled, lax, velvet glove investigation on her. It was all predetermined. FBI looks criminal now under Comey's leadership. Justice...long gone.

Outcome based justice.

Sep 2016
My own world
The evidence is in the text the House Intelligence Committee is now in possession of and this game is far from over.
It’s been available for years, your guy Sessions has had it all this time. RESULT ZIPPO=because the GOP were the ones on the real witch hunt.

Last edited: