Dershowitz DefendingTrump's Civil Liberties

Sep 2016
My own world
Then you have to deal with Juries and how they decide cases.
First you have to have the evidence to lay charges and the GOP have NADA on HRC but Mueller has found plenty on a lot of people associated with Trump.

Jan 2007
Lol, so why haven’t they gone after her? And hello, you do have an Attorney General!!! He sent the case over to a retired GOP AG and still ZIPPO after all this time. You can say the same shit a hundred times about HRC it’s still bull shit. If there was a case charge her, if not they are incompetent or liars. I say liars because there has to be at least one lawyer in the GOP that isn’t incompetent.
Lynch washed her hands, deferred to Comey. That's not his job to recommend indictments, Lynch apparently took her orders from Bill on the Tarmac. Comey judged the case before the investigaatin was completed. read off a long list of her criminality then with the rewritten recommendation decided not to indict. Which isn't his call. Justice Dept should. Hands off the next president. The entire Justice Dept under that regime was criminal, incompetent or just dirty as hell. Velvet gloves for her, sledge hammer for Trump.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Narrow decision? It was 7 to 1 !!! Did you flunk math? Scalia was in the GOP’s pocket, bought and paid for his CONSERVATIVE decisions.

I know it was 7-1. It was a narrow decision. Grow up already. Your attack on one of the greatest Justices shows a stilted mind.

Sep 2016
My own world
Lynch washed her hands, deferred to Comey. That's not his job to recommend indictments, Lynch apparently took her orders from Bill on the Tarmac. Comey judged the case before the investigaatin was completed. read off a long list of her criminality then with the rewritten recommendation decided not to indict. Which isn't his call. Justice Dept should. Hands off the next president. The entire Justice Dept under that regime was criminal, incompetent or just dirty as hell. Velvet gloves for her, sledge hammer for Trump.
There is no reason not to charge her then? There is a new AG, a new FBI Director and some guy from UTAH that is their state’s top prosecutor that is tasked to review everything.
She was never charged and never tried so double jeopardy doesn’t apply here. Your argument is bull shit just like the allegations against her. The only way to prove it isn’t a witch hunt is to actually get enough evidence and charge her and a successful prosecution. Almost two years since the GOP has been in charge. I say it was all a witch hunt against HRC led by the GOP and Hillary haters.

Last edited:
Sep 2016
My own world
Where is Sessions?
Your GOP AG is busy ripping babies from the arms of their mothers. It’s Trump picking the best people remember?

Sessions did off load the Clinton case files to the top prosecutor in Utah. Must be another crack GOP lawyer.

Jan 2007
Your GOP AG is busy ripping babies from the arms of their mothers. It’s Trump picking the best people remember?

Sessions did off load the Clinton case files to the top prosecutor in Utah. Must be another crack GOP lawyer.
Why they let her slide is a separate issue of her actions, Comey's actions and others. Much there. The will to go after her sure isn't the will to take down Trump.

Sep 2016
My own world
Why they let her slide is a separate issue of her actions, Comey's actions and others. Much there. The will to go after her sure isn't the will to take down Trump.
Who is in charge? The will is nothing without the power to pursue it and the power is all with the GOP. Trump said the Clintons were fine people after the election when he had a chance to request a special counsel. Then, all of a sudden, he again changed his mind when Mueller was appointed to investigate the election and Russia. Trump uses HRC as a distraction, red meat for his base and you are still buying his BS, thats pathetic. The very definition of being a RUBE.

Last edited: