Despite printed creed, full program, Trumps pout, don't participate in funeral services

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Maybe, Trump was praying that the Deep State would go away, but they were sitting right next to him.

Trump is President, and likely has a lot more on his mind than the retired folks sitting on the same row.

Oct 2009
Kansas
Maybe, Trump was praying that the Deep State would go away, but they were sitting right next to him.

Trump is President, and likely has a lot more on his mind than the retired folks sitting on the same row.
He's at a funeral. If he's got anything first on his mind other than participating in the funeral — to the extent where he can't control the emotions and gestures he is showing on national TV — his priorities are extremely out of whack. If you can't behave yourself and follow protocol at a funeral, don't attend.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
He's at a funeral. If he's got anything first on his mind other than participating in the funeral — to the extent where he can't control the emotions and gestures he is showing on national TV — his priorities are extremely out of whack. If you can't behave yourself and follow protocol at a funeral, don't attend.
He showed up and for the most part paid attention. I find it odd that even Trump haters have to show their hate over how Trump appeared to them at a funeral.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.

Jimmy, Hillary, Bill, Michelle, Barack all reading along with the clergy ... Melania and Donald? Nah.

There's multiple other shots of Trump pouting, crossing his arms, looking outwardly bored during this service.

Judges! Judges! Judges! Just think about the judges!

LOL.

Look at his shadow, holy-rollin' Pence, behind him:

"Uh....Donald's keeping his hands folded in front of him, so I'd better do it, too!"