Despite printed creed, full program, Trumps pout, don't participate in funeral services

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Because every devout Christian reads the Apostles' Creed when prompted at a funeral.

Trump's identity as such is a fraud. You know it, you just choose not to care.

If you're frustrated, now you know how we all felt dealing with 8 years of "Obama is a Muslim." This has a lot more reason behind it.
I don't consider Trump a devout Christian, but at least Trump doesn't bash his religion like Obama did.

And, just to clue you in -- I am not one of those who said Obama was a Muslim, but I wouldn't say he was a Christian either.

Oct 2009
Kansas
I don't consider Trump a devout Christian, but at least Trump doesn't bash his religion like Obama did.

And, just to clue you in -- I am not one of those who said Obama was a Muslim, but I wouldn't say he was a Christian either.
Same difference. Obama has decades of deep involvement with the Black Church. Questioning his faith is simply not above board.

Whereas Trump A) Routinely has not and does not follow Christian principles, B) Struggles to put on any appearance of worship in church settings and C) Has no record outside his involvement in politics with the church, and has an extensive record of investment in sin and vice which he still touts today.

This is just the latest example. Context governs the entire conversation.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Same difference. Obama has decades of deep involvement with the Black Church. Questioning his faith is simply not above board.

Whereas Trump A) Routinely has not and does not follow Christian principles, B) Struggles to put on any appearance of worship in church settings and C) Has no record outside his involvement in politics with the church, and has an extensive record of investment in sin and vice which he still touts today.

This is just the latest example. Context governs the entire conversation.

Trump is working to help the American people have a better life. I consider that a Christian principle. Helping others. He is also trying to keep criminals out of this country. Maybe, that is not Christian enough for his haters, but it's at least saving lives of innocent Americans.

Apr 2007
Deep State

Jimmy, Hillary, Bill, Michelle, Barack all reading along with the clergy ... Melania and Donald? Nah.

There's multiple other shots of Trump pouting, crossing his arms, looking outwardly bored during this service.

Judges! Judges! Judges! Just think about the judges!

"The guy in the robe said Apollo Creed but I'm not a Rocky fan."—Donald J. Trump

Jul 2016
DS9

Jimmy, Hillary, Bill, Michelle, Barack all reading along with the clergy ... Melania and Donald? Nah.

There's multiple other shots of Trump pouting, crossing his arms, looking outwardly bored during this service.

Judges! Judges! Judges! Just think about the judges!
He either can't read or he was looking for pussies to grab or he really really didn't want to be there because he was scared.