Despite printed creed, full program, Trumps pout, don't participate in funeral services

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I noticed that too. Can't read his mind, though. So, it's hard to criticize. Even though, yes, it does look a bit off.
They are now showing various photo’s of Trump trying to read. His mind is incapable of reading more than a few words. Lack of interest? Not able to concentrate? Repeating himself?

And, Melania may not be able to read English very well.

Notice, Bush shook hands with all of them, slipped Michelle a cough drop or candy. I have little use for Junior, but they do have manners. Trump is a bull in a China shop.

Jun 2007
Ohio
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
I don't consider Trump a devout Christian, but at least Trump doesn't bash his religion like Obama did.

And, just to clue you in -- I am not one of those who said Obama was a Muslim, but I wouldn't say he was a Christian either.
The hypocritical Christian right just KNOWS Obama isn't a Christian, even though all evidence suggests he is. Likewise, they fight tooth and nail to say Trump is a Christian, even though they know he isn't and all evidence suggests he isn't.

For many of them, having a Christian president was never important even though they said it was.

Party-over-country? Oh yeah, party-over-religion too.