Despite printed creed, full program, Trumps pout, don't participate in funeral services

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
You don't actually believe this. You can't answer for Trump's conduct, so you're trolling.
It is not trolling when answering a question. You libs are quick to accuse others of the very things you do yourselves.

I don't think anybody ever said Trump is an ideal Christian. He is a guy with many faults, but at least his policies are helping Americans.

Obama's domestic and foreign policies did'nt work well. But, go ahead and think they did.

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
It is not trolling when answering a question. You libs are quick to accuse others of the very things you do yourselves.

I don't think anybody ever said Trump is an ideal Christian.
Are you sure you want to stand by this nonsense?

I can find you about 10 significant religious leaders who have praised Trump's sense of faith in the face of all evidence.

He is a guy with many faults, but at least his policies are helping Americans.
You don't invest very much, huh?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio

I don't think anybody ever said Trump is an ideal Christian. He is a guy with many faults, but at least his policies are helping Americans.

Obama's domestic and foreign policies did'nt work well. But, go ahead and think they did.
Helping Americans do what? The DOW off 1200 points, corrcetion, 1500 points,
,prices rising, car companies closing plants, Farmer bankruptcies going up. soy beans rotting in the Silos, deficit up 1 trillion.

Last edited:
Jun 2007
Wisconsin

You accuse Obama of being a pretend Christian with no evidence to support that conclusion, but you think Trump is a Christian with no evidence to support that conclusion.

I bet you think Obama is a Muslim and again you have no evidence to support that conclusion.