Deutsche Bank tells US Court they do not have Trump's Tax Returns

Jul 2011
Tennessee

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Already forgot about this court case?

Trump is appealing in a separate case in New York, where a judge this week rejected the president’s effort to block the Manhattan district attorney from accessing Trump’s tax returns as part of an investigation into hush-money payments during the 2016 campaign.

So yeah,

Why does he keep hiding everything? Innocent people don't do that.

Apr 2012
Already forgot about this court case?

Trump is appealing in a separate case in New York, where a judge this week rejected the president’s effort to block the Manhattan district attorney from accessing Trump’s tax returns as part of an investigation into hush-money payments during the 2016 campaign.

So yeah,

Why does he keep hiding everything? Innocent people don't do that.
Because he is tired of the democrats hate and witch hunts. Why can't the democrats accept the election results?

Reactions: excalibur
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Are we meant to believe Deutsche Bank lent Trump TWO BILLION DOLLARS without demanding and reviewing his financials, including his tax returns?

Even if this was unadulterated money laundering, the lender would still want financial information on the "borrower".

This is my "wow, that's clearly bullshit" reaction to the article linked in the Op.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Are we meant to believe Deutsche Bank lent Trump TWO BILLION DOLLARS without demanding and reviewing his financials, including his tax returns?

Even if this was unadulterated money laundering, the lender would still want financial information on the "borrower".

This is my "wow, that's clearly bullshit" reaction to the article linked in the Op.
I believe it.

May 2019
Backatown, USA
"A decision on whether Deutsche Bank needs to hand over the banking records of Trump, his children and businesses is still pending."

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Dec 2014
The Milky Way
... This is my "wow, that's clearly bullshit" reaction to the article linked in the Op.

Maybe it is illegal to keep them after approving a loan. I haven't checked. As far as your reaction to the OP, call Reuters to complain.

May 2019
midwest
So they don't have them.

Oh gosh darn!!

LoL

From your source.
:cool:

In a separate ruling on Monday, a federal judge said eight years of Trump’s tax returns must be provided to Manhattan prosecutors, forcefully rejecting the president’s argument that he was immune from criminal investigations.

Reactions: Madeline