DEVELOPING AT CNN: If inaguration is blown up, Obama regime will continue!

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
If that were to happen, I believe that you would see a real constitutional crisis. It would also further underscore the utter failure of the Obama Administration and him as a president. It is the job of the current administration to run the government right up until the inauguration.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
I do believe, that if such were to happen, Pence would become the Commander in Chief.

If he gets taken out, as well, I think it would fall to Paul Ryan.

If the Obamanista's tried to hold on to power, there would be a very real Constitutional Crisis, that would likely lead to real civil violence.

Not going to happen, though. No matter how many Lefty's pray to the God, they neither like, or believe in, for such to occur.

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2014
United States
I do believe, that if such were to happen, Pence would become the Commander in Chief.

If he gets taken out, as well, I think it would fall to Paul Ryan.

If the Obamanista's tried to hold on to power, there would be a very real Constitutional Crisis, that would likely lead to real civil violence.

Not going to happen, though. No matter how many Lefty's pray to the God, they neither like, or believe in, for such to occur.

In CNN's wishful thinking piece, they have enough Reps dying to get down to some Obama cabinet member. Pretty disgusting for a supposed news agency to "develop" such a story.

Are they trying to plant ideas in the crazy Libnut base?

Jun 2013
VA
One Last Gasp....

from the "Jade Helm" Paranoid Right as Obama leaves office.

Next? They'll be doing "Designated Survivor" routines, saying "Liberals plan to blow up the State of the Union" so that crypto-liberal Steve Mnuchin becomes President!!!!!!"

:D

Sep 2014
United States
One Last Gasp....

from the "Jade Helm" Paranoid Right as Obama leaves office.

Next? They'll be doing "Designated Survivor" routines, saying "Liberals plan to blow up the State of the Union" so that crypto-liberal Steve Mnuchin becomes President!!!!!!"

:D

You think CNN is the "paranoid right"?

Derp!