Did Elizabeth Warren lie about being fired for being pregnant ?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
In my book, people that want to claim to be Native American in order to benefit from affirmative action had better have some basis for such claims. Looking as "white" as Warren amplifies the need for such basis. Folks... she's a fake, a phony and she should be ashamed of herself. The "first woman of color" at Harvard is surely not what this nation needs right now.
How did she benefit from Affirmative Action?

And why would Harvard having a "first woman of color" offend you?

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Trump said he'd release his tax returns.
Trump said we'd have fantastic health insurance.
Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Warren say pregnancy cost her a job. Gee, that NEVER happens. What far-fetched fib!

Mar 2015
San Diego, California
Gonna have to explain why I should give a fuck.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Trump said he'd release his tax returns.
Trump said we'd have fantastic health insurance.
Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Warren say pregnancy cost her a job. Gee, that NEVER happens. What far-fetched fib!
The Proud Boys here apparently have little to no historical perspective and researching the issue seems to be beyond their abilities. They'd probably believe all sources were fake anyway.

Reactions: Davocrat

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
The Proud Boys here apparently have little to no historical perspective and researching the issue seems to be beyond their abilities. They'd probably believe all sources were fake anyway.

All of a sudden, government records are sacrosanct.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
With Warren increasingly portrayed as the front runner she will be scrutinized to a far greater level. Literally everything she has said, wrote, done and filled out on forms will be put under a microscope. She has been riding the wave of her lies for decades (Pow Wow Chow?). Now that she seems to be a contender that wave of lies is about to break. For the life of me I can't understand why she is willing to put her life of lies out to the American public to be exposed ridiculed and ultimately disdained. Personally I don't cotton to people that falsely claim to be minorities for personal gain. In fact I find it to be quite offensive. I may not be alone.
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Tuesday falsely stated his father was born in Germany – the fourth time the president has made such a claim in less than a year.

His father, Fred Trump, was born and raised in New York.

The issue came up again on Tuesday when the president was discussing NATO and Germany needing to pay more as part of the alliance during a White House event with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg. The meeting took place amid tensions over Trump's attacks on the alliance, especially his claims that some countries don't contribute enough to mutual defense.

"I mean, Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share. I have great respect for Angela and I have great respect for their country," the president said of German Chancellor Angela Merkel. "My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany, and so I have a great feeling for Germany."
USATdy: Trump Lies About German Dad for the FOURTH Time

Lessee... One person believed her parents about her heritage, and another just lies for sport about his dad's heritage.

Yeah....that's a yes-brainer.

Reactions: charleston2

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Might wash is there were no other instances. In this case? Native American? Hmmmmm....
The "native American" bit hasn't been proven a "lie" either. For it to be a lie, one must be able to prove that it was deliberate. Warren claims that she was told of her heritage by her parents. What she was told may have been wrong - but repeating incorrect information in good faith is not the same thing as "lying."