Did Elizabeth Warren lie about being fired for being pregnant ?

Mar 2019
Texas
Gonna have to explain why I should give a fuck.

I have a suggestion for you that involves one of the words you used.

Try and figure out which one.

Otherwise, I don't care how you feel about it. You are less than nothing to me.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Trump said he'd release his tax returns.
Trump said we'd have fantastic health insurance.
Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Warren say pregnancy cost her a job. Gee, that NEVER happens. What far-fetched fib!
It did happen to a lot of women in the 1960s and 1970s.. They didn't want teachers or students who were showing.. like over 4-6 months. I was married and had to leave college in my 7th month when it became obvious.. Of course I went back..

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
I can contemplate the notion that Warren was mistaken about her heritage due to misinformation she received as a child. Makes sense to me. But... when she looked in the mirror, did she really think that she was a Cherokee Indian. Because that is what she has claimed. "Yep I'm a Cherokee and I could be the first woman of color to work at Harvard." Combine that with the DNA test that proved she had less "Native American Heritage " then the average "Caucasian" in America, yet she still proclaimed that her heritage claim was genuine. Some people will believe that she is a flat out lier with a phony claim to a minority group to gain an underserved advantage.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I can contemplate the notion that Warren was mistaken about her heritage due to misinformation she received as a child. Makes sense to me. But... when she looked in the mirror, did she really think that she was a Cherokee Indian. Because that is what she has claimed. "Yep I'm a Cherokee and I could be the first woman of color to work at Harvard." Combine that with the DNA test that proved she had less "Native American Heritage " then the average "Caucasian" in America, yet she still proclaimed that her heritage claim was genuine. Some people will believe that she is a flat out lier with a phony claim to a minority group to gain an underserved advantage.
Just as she is claiming fake "Victim" status to impress "Me Too" crowd.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
I believe that most Americans will see Warren's fake Cherokee scam for exactly what it is. The Cherokee Nation has given her an Indian name. "Walking Eagle" ...because she is so full of crap that she can not fly.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I believe that most Americans will see Warren's fake Cherokee scam for exactly what it is. The Cherokee Nation has given her an Indian name. "Walking Eagle" ...because she is so full of crap that she can not fly.
No one cares what Trump supporters think about the Democratic candidates, you have your candidate, let us pick ours in peace and quiet without all the heckling and whining.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
I have always looked at things from the most impartial position I can manage. As of now, I don't "have my candidate" in fact, I never have. Perhaps I should stop posting here so that you can proceed in "peace and quiet". But perhaps some of my posts may make some people step back and question there own positions. I have done this many times myself after reading words penned by very smart people on this forum.

Sep 2016
My own world
You are making a big deal about something Warren dealt with. She sat down with Cherokee leaders and did a Mia culpa. She listened to their concerns with respect to the Federal gov't and like she does she released a 9,000-word plan on tribal rights

CtC

Mar 2019
California
You are making a big deal about something Warren dealt with. She sat down with Cherokee leaders and did a Mia culpa. She listened to their concerns with respect to the Federal gov't and like she does she released a 9,000-word plan on tribal rights

Yes. After lying all her life and even publishing a phony BOOK? Yeah. Right.