Did George Conway just post the best tweet of the day?

May 2012
By the wall
You learned that watching The Sopranos, didn't you? :lol: :lol: Trump and his "Mob talk"
I don't watch the tele. I don't even have time to watch a full football game, I can only view the highlights. Every time I am on I usually have about 10 other windows open doing some sort of work. Since I can mostly work from my computer it allows me to post a lot. I've never seen one episode of the Soprano's.

I suppose if it's on a streaming service I could check it out. I just started watching Friends......that was really brilliantly done by the way.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I guess the only question of importance is why do the Trump supporters think hypocrisy, lies, and double standards are OK for them but all others have to be ethical and moral?
Not all Trump supporters, just @ptif219 and those who think like him. :)

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
It proves the Democrats are not as pure as they'd like everyone to believe. There's lowdown, gutter-wallowing scumbag and then there's just scumbag. If you think that simply being a scumbag is okay for the Democrats because the Republicans are worse, you should reconsider what message the Democrats are selling.

Sep 2016
My own world
All good questions to ask those involved. I was simply cluing you in on what @jenniel was referencing.

Oh yeah, some light fun:
View attachment 29254
What the hell does Clinton have to do with the opening thread? You have gone completely off topic. You brought her up.
Are you trying to prove that there were two crooks on the ballot?

Trump had hard evidence of being a crook as he already had a US State barring him from operating a charity. That's hard evidence of being a crook. She has had investigations into investigation and she has had no such restriction. When faced with two people like that I'd know who I'd trust with running anything.

If anybody is surprised that Trump would't use the USA like he did his personal charity they need to get his or her head examined.

Last edited:
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Hmm, tried to fix a typo and wiped out rhe entire post, oh, well...

Last edited:
Reactions: Eve1
Sep 2016
My own world
It proves the Democrats are not as pure as they'd like everyone to believe. There's lowdown, gutter-wallowing scumbag and then there's just scumbag. If you think that simply being a scumbag is okay for the Democrats because the Republicans are worse, you should reconsider what message the Democrats are selling.
Nobody thought Clinton was pure in fact I think none of the people running were pure. Find me a successful businessman or politician that is pure and you have found a unicorn. All the choice comes down to is who'd you leave in charge of your finances. The US Presidency is basically the tax payer's entrusting someone to look after their finances and what they buy and sell and do with the money in your account.

Reactions: OldGaffer