Did George Conway just post the best tweet of the day?

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
If he is impeached and found not guilty it should actually help his image quite a bit as it did for Bill Clinton. History will remember him as the president that wasn't only impeached but investigated for years and nothing happened thereby making the democrats look like the evil ones.

The left is turning him into a legend and they don't even realize it.
Apples and Oranges. Clinton is a completely different animal and handled it in a completely different manner. Trump is an impulsive little tittly baby. He can't help himself.

May 2012
By the wall
Apples and Oranges. Clinton is a completely different animal and handled it in a completely different manner. Trump is an impulsive little tittly baby. He can't help himself.
Clinton was caught in a full on lie, while talking directly to the American people. That is far worse than what Trump has done.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Clinton was caught in a full on lie, while talking directly to the American people. That is far worse than what Trump has done.

In front of camera's Trump said "China should investigate the Biden's."

In front of camera's Trump said "Russia, if you are listening, I hope you can find Hillary's 30,000 emails."

After telling Ukraine we would give them $400 million dollars Trump said: "I need you to do me a favor though."

I'll take what Clinton did over Trump the Traitor and Cheater In Chief did any day.

Good thing you aren't Trump's Lawyer. Pitiful.

Reactions: labrea and BoiseBo
May 2012
By the wall
In front of camera's Trump said "China should investigate the Biden's."

In front of camera's Trump said "Russia, if you are listening, I hope you can find Hillary's 30,000 emails."

After telling Ukraine we would give them $400 million dollars Trump said: "I need you to do me a favor though."

I'll take what Clinton did over Trump the Traitor and Cheater In Chief did any day.

Good thing you aren't Trump's Lawyer. Pitiful.
Hope and should are not blackmail, Biden admitted that he would withhold funds unless Ukraine fired someone. If Trump goes down then Biden is going down first. You can't do one without the other.

Sep 2016
My own world
...and OJ.

Just like Hillary was investigated for years and nothing happened. Life goes on.
Hey, when one has a criminal mind they will eventually get caught because doing illegal things is in their DNA. It was true regarding OJ but why hasn't that worked with Hillary? Damn that woman must a bigger mastermind than a criminal mind. I think the GOP has to find someone at that level if they want to
get her indicted. So far all the kinds men and all the kings horses couldn't put Hillary away.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Hey, when one has a criminal mind they will eventually get caught because doing illegal things is in their DNA. It was true regarding OJ but why hasn't that worked with Hillary? Damn that woman must a bigger mastermind than a criminal mind. I think the GOP has to find someone at that level if they want to
get her indicted. So far all the kinds men and all the kings horses couldn't put Hillary away.
DNA? Really? Are you a Eugenicist?

Yes, Hillary is very smart...or was. Age catches up to everyone. Do you agree she was responsible for mishandling classified material?

Oct 2011
Washington State
Hope and should are not blackmail, Biden admitted that he would withhold funds unless Ukraine fired someone. If Trump goes down then Biden is going down first. You can't do one without the other.
Biden's not going down. It's been proven again and again that Biden and his Son did nothing wrong. Biden tried to get a corrupt Prosecutor fired, Trump was trying to get dirt on a opponent.

Big difference.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
DNA? Really? Are you a Eugenicist?

Yes, Hillary is very smart...or was. Age catches up to everyone. Do you agree she was responsible for mishandling classified material?
Yeah, she mishandled a couple of confidential state department pieces, more in carelessness than evil intent., General Petraeus handed over top secret documents to his journalist Mistress with full intent, he paid a fine and went home, and I agree whole heartedly Clinton should pay a fine and go home, are you with me?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Yeah, she mishandled a couple of confidential state department pieces, more in carelessness than evil intent., General Petraeus handed over top secret documents to his journalist Mistress with full intent, he paid a fine and went home, and I agree whole heartedly Clinton should pay a fine and go home, are you with me?
Ahh, so even though she was Secretary of State and had been in government handling classified documents for decades, she was incompetent. Well, no wonder she’s not the POTUS! LOL