Did George Conway just post the best tweet of the day?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Ahh, so even though she was Secretary of State and had been in government handling classified documents for decades, she was incompetent. Well, no wonder she’s not the POTUS! LOL
She should get a reprimand letter as well

Reactions: Bad Bob
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Hey, when one has a criminal mind they will eventually get caught because doing illegal things is in their DNA. It was true regarding OJ but why hasn't that worked with Hillary? Damn that woman must a bigger mastermind than a criminal mind. I think the GOP has to find someone at that level if they want to
get her indicted. So far all the kinds men and all the kings horses couldn't put Hillary away.
Since it's doesn't involve their favorite topic, sex, the GOP see's no reason to impeach. It's pretty much that simple. The party of incels obsesses over sexual and reproductive practices.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Agreed, but in an election year, I doubt Obama and Loretta would approve it sooooo no letter.
If that is the worst injustice you can hang on her, she might not qualify as the "biggest criminal mastermind of the last 100 years" like she is portrayed by your bros over in the GOP.

Edit: seeing the posts on PH being made by those same bros, I can see why you would become an Independent...:cool:

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
If that is the worst injustice you can hang on her, she might not qualify as the "biggest criminal mastermind of the last 100 years" like she is portrayed by your bros over in the GOP.

Edit: seeing the posts on PH being made by those same bros, I can see why you would become an Independent...:cool:
No, it's not, but obviously you'll never agree she was corrupt much less unfit to be President.

Time until some idiot quotes me and replies "Oh, so YOU think Trump is fit to be President!!!!!": 10....9....8....7...

Umm, no I don't. I just think Trump was the lesser of two very deplorable people since he was the "fucking moron" versus the Keyser Soze of politics.

Agreed on Independent. :)

May 2012
By the wall
Biden's not going down. It's been proven again and again that Biden and his Son did nothing wrong. Biden tried to get a corrupt Prosecutor fired, Trump was trying to get dirt on a opponent.

Big difference.
Trump never tried to get dirt and you can't prove that.