Did god write the bible?

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Yes because the main purpose of some that follow science is to prove others wrong.
How do you know? The purpose of science is to discover material causes of material effects.

The purpose of your fascist brand of Christianity is to libel people who aren't Christian. It's part of your internal cleansing campaigns. You want schools to teach Christian Creationism in order to dismantle rational inquiry, which is identical to the Nazis' book burning ceremonies.

Its self serving and leads to people being non compassionate for others.
Let's see your research that proves that.

Ever hear of a science group helping the community? I never have.
Since you've never researched it, of course you've never heard of it.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Yes because the main purpose of some that follow science is to prove others wrong.
No, it is not. That seems to be your purpose, notwithstanding your inability to do so. You should not project your own attitudes onto others.
Its self serving and leads to people being non compassionate for others.
Science does no such thing. You are self-serving and have no compassion for those who do not share your religious beliefs. Again, you should not project your own attitudes onto others.
Ever hear of a science group helping the community? I never have.
Then you simply have not been paying attention, including in the context of this very thread.

Nov 2008
Washington state
No, it is not. That seems to be your purpose, notwithstanding your inability to do so. You should not project your own attitudes onto others.

Science does no such thing. You are self-serving and have no compassion for those who do not share your religious beliefs. Again, you should not project your own attitudes onto others.

Then you simply have not been paying attention, including in the context of this very thread.
I have been paying attention. You haven't given an example of a science group that helps the community in disasters, feeding the poor ect. By the way doing that is not forcing beliefs on others, its showing compassion for others

Nov 2008
Washington state
How do you know? The purpose of science is to discover material causes of material effects.

The purpose of your fascist brand of Christianity is to libel people who aren't Christian. It's part of your internal cleansing campaigns. You want schools to teach Christian Creationism in order to dismantle rational inquiry, which is identical to the Nazis' book burning ceremonies.

Let's see your research that proves that.

Since you've never researched it, of course you've never heard of it.
Then prove me wrong and show me a science group that is being compassionate to the community, but helping others in disasters.

Dec 2014
Brisbane, Qld. Australia
Yes, who was talking about the destruction of the temple before it happened. Josephus spoke of it after it happened, he was a historian not a Prophet.
And? You still assume that the accounts are contemporaneous to Jesus and that they are authentic. I don't. Do I have to go through this a third time? Also, why shift the goal posts? Or do you not know what you are talking about?

Last edited:
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I have been paying attention. You haven't given an example of a science group that helps the community in disasters, feeding the poor ect. By the way doing that is not forcing beliefs on others, its showing compassion for others
Science has been a huge benefit to mankind, as has been pointed out. What in the name of Loki and Brama does any of that have to do with who wrote the Bible?