Did god write the bible?

Jan 2016
Colorado
The ones that developed vaccines certainly helped the community.
Unless, of course, you're a committed anti-vaxxer, and don't believe in any of that stuff.

In my sci-fi novel of the near future, I'm going to have a wildly irrational 'Jesus is my Vaccine' movement that helps to magnify a Great Pandemic that carries off about a good fifth of the human race in the first half of 2029. Prepare yourself for that. Whole world seems to be going crazy, so I'm just going to assume that it gets crazier and crazier.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Yes, and airplanes.
But, why discuss science in a thread about the Bible? The one has nothing to do with the other. It's like bringing up cooking in a thread about the Electoral College, or about Clinton in a thread about Tru... Oh, never mind. They do that all the time.
It's like knitting a sweater at football practice, or singing opera arias at chess club, or......oh wait. I actually had a kid DO that one time....

Jan 2016
Colorado
I have been paying attention. You haven't given an example of a science group that helps the community in disasters, feeding the poor ect. By the way doing that is not forcing beliefs on others, its showing compassion for others
You want to talk about feeding the poor? I mentioned the Green Revolution in an earlier reply to you in this thread. Well, here: Educate yourself about it. Without the Green Revolution, which was CREATED by SCIENTISTS, hundreds of millions of poor people would have starved in the decades after World War II in South and Southeast Asia:

Green Revolution - Wikipedia