Did god write the bible?

Dec 2014
SPECTRE HQ
I'm amazed.
A creationist who admits that the Earth is millions of years, not thousands of years, old and that life has been evolving here for a long time.

Of course, what you just posted has nothing at all to do with how Noah got those kangaroos from Australia or the bears from North America. We know how the kangaroos and bears got to their respective homes originally.

Is it your view that Noah lived 90 million years ago?

Not only that, but he acknowledged the existence of evolution!

Nov 2008
Washington state
No.
Science says that it is highly unlikely that humans could repopulate from two individuals. That's what your linked article said.

That millions of species could all do so is highly unlikely times millions. The odds are so long as to be impossible.

That's what science says.
Didn't say it was impossible, you said that. Said it was possible

Nov 2008
Washington state
I'm amazed.
A creationist who admits that the Earth is millions of years, not thousands of years, old and that life has been evolving here for a long time.

Of course, what you just posted has nothing at all to do with how Noah got those kangaroos from Australia or the bears from North America. We know how the kangaroos and bears got to their respective homes originally.

Is it your view that Noah lived 90 million years ago?
I don't know, I would never claim to know everything about the past. I live those theories for scientist to figure out.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Its only theories, so they could change their mind an anytime after the latest findings.
You clearly do not understand what a "theory" in science. This has been explained to you numerous times, but your inability to understand that merely makes you deliberately ignorant.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
You clearly do not understand what a "theory" in science. This has been explained to you numerous times, but your inability to understand that merely makes you deliberately ignorant.
Top definition
Bellignorant
a: An angry ignorant person.

b: When a person is willing to fight or argue for something not knowing what it is they're fighting for.

c: A belligerant sort of ignorance.
Bellignorant
A mindset that is both belligerent and ignorant. A person prone to right wing hyperbole and misinformation.
"Glenn Beck and his Tea-baggers sure are bellignorent." Or "Faced with the science behind Global Climate Change, the bellignorant denier got more angry and infantile."
bellignorant
the act of being belligerently ignorant or aggressively oblivious
Unaware of how idiotic he sounded, Kanye West became bellignorant when he overtook Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech.
#belligerent#ignorant#aggressive#argumentative#cooperative#unaware#moronic#naive#oblivious
Urban Dictionary: Bellignorant