Did god write the bible?

Dec 2014
Brisbane, Qld. Australia
Scientist fudged data on climate change to justify their theories. Is that the kind of science you support?
Why are you so dishonest in debate? You cherry pick a scientist who may have fudged his theories, then you use that to try and create a false generalisation regarding all scientists by innuendo, then not content with that level of dishonesty, you double down on it with a puerile attempt to conflate these individuals with science itself.

None of which I might add, had anything to do with my post (as usual) and you are derailing the thread.

Either you are inherently dishonest or as dumb as a bag of bricks. Stop wasting my time with your outright silliness.

Last edited:
Nov 2008
Washington state
Why are you so dishonest in debate? You cherry pick a scientist who may have fudged his theories, then you use that to try and create a false generalisation regarding all scientists by innuendo, then not content with that level of dishonesty, you double down on it with a puerile attempt to conflate these individuals with science itself.

None of which I might add, had anything to do with my post (as usual) and you are derailing the thread.

Either you are inherently dishonest or as dumb as a bag of bricks. Stop wasting my time with your outright silliness.
This is Obamas science people helping him push the Global warming idea. Federal scientist cooked climate change books ahead of Obama presentation, whistle blower charges | Fox News

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Ask an Episcopalian if they think Christianity is being attacked by the Democratic Party, see what answer you get...these "Johnny come lately" evangelical cults think they are the "real Christians" and everyone else is a doomed sinner.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Pat Robertson= "Real Christian"
Pope Francis= "Fake Christian"
When Jerry Falwell and his cultists took over the GOP in 1980 is when I made my exit and have never looked back...

Dec 2014
Brisbane, Qld. Australia
Last edited: