Did humans witness the Ice Age floods?

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Off the top of my head the last ice age ended 10-12,000 years ago. Humans have been around in our present form some 200,000 years, so yes, we have.
The Woods Hole Titanic-explorer guy found a farmstead under the Black Sea, which had been flooded out thousands of years ago.

May 2012
By the wall
Yea we saw the last one.

Towards the ending of it, it was how the migration paths opened up in the norther parts.

From fossil records we can pretty much tell how the early people migrated and it directly correlates to how the ice age receded.

It's funny, we think we are bad environmentalists now but those people wiped out species after species on their trek. All of the large fauna went extinct as humans moved through.

I imagine they were much like the native Americans who would wipe out complete herds by running them off cliffs just so they could make a new winter coat.

May 2012
By the wall
Probably where the Biblical Flood originated.
That's the biggest theory.

As the ice melted away it flooded the black sea which in turn flooded that biblical region.

Since that was the world to them they of course assumed the entire world had flooded.

And we know for a fact that that entire region was flooded from scientific evidence. Although we don't know exactly when Noah lived we can guestimate and it fits perfectly.

Once again science is validating the authenticity of the Bible.

Mar 2019
DE, US
I've studied enough to know someone was standing there when it happened in the US and the mystery is who are the sons of GOD and who aren't. I think we are all sons of GOD, but that's my philosophy. We're only diluted in politics. I don't know, I only know what I know. The idea that we can prepare ourselves based on movies is deceptive. Mass extinctions in the past never had respect for the superior, they just happen.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Off the top of my head the last ice age ended 10-12,000 years ago. Humans have been around in our present form some 200,000 years, so yes, we have.
The Woods Hole Titanic-explorer guy found a farmstead under the Black Sea, which had been flooded out thousands of years ago.
The Black Sea Flood took place ~5600 BC, probably triggered by the rising sea levels that resulted from the final collapse of the Fenno-Scandian ice sheet that had previously covered the Scandinavian peninsula, allowing the Mediterranean Sea to finally break through the Dardanelles and the Bosporus. Would have been quite a sight to see! Humans living nearby would have heard rumblings for a few years before the actual event, so might have had some foreshadowing of what was to come. The Black Sea went from being a fresh-water lake to a salt-water sea, a devastating catastrophe for almost all the creatures that had been living in it. And the size of the Black Sea increased considerably after the event as well.

Black Sea deluge hypothesis - Wikipedia

May 2012
By the wall
The Black Sea Flood took place ~5600 BC, probably triggered by the rising sea levels that resulted from the final collapse of the Fenno-Scandian ice sheet that had previously covered the Scandinavian peninsula, allowing the Mediterranean Sea to finally break through the Dardanelles and the Bosporus. Would have been quite a sight to see! Humans living nearby would have heard rumblings for a few years before the actual event, so might have had some foreshadowing of what was to come. The Black Sea went from being a fresh-water lake to a salt-water sea, a devastating catastrophe for almost all the creatures that had been living in it. And the size of the Black Sea increased considerably after the event as well.

Black Sea deluge hypothesis - Wikipedia
Yep, that probably was the great flood spoke of in the Bible.

There are some other interesting theories also but that seems to be the best bet.

We obviously know the entire world didn't flood.

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
I don't know about the ice age floods. I do know about "the flood." Everyone on earth witnessed it. Only 8 people survived it. Noah and his family. They lived to tell about it.