did Kudrow trade alcoholism for his cocaine habit?

Nov 2013
None of your business
HP was well aware that they were hiring someone who had been a National Merit Scholar in Mathematics, Physics, and Astronomy. That was my triple major during my first two years of college.
clearly he doesn't know how tech works. Money people are like that. no fucking clue Leroy, no fucking clue.

Jul 2014
midwest
Wow. A masterful non-response. All people have opinions, which someone will disagree with, thus all opinions are equally valid and should not be criticized. The reasons that people criticize are unimportant and should be ignored.....and now for football!

Geez, that's vapid.
Never said that or even implied it.

Every president gets criticism.

That the way we roll in America.

And now for FOOTBALL!

Since you brung it up, ya know,,,

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
Never said that or even implied it.
That's exactly the import of what you said. It's so vapid it could be used against any argument;

"The world is round."

"No, the world is flat."

"But here's a ton of evidence to show the earth is round. Where's your evidence?"

"Every view of the earth gets criticism....now let's talk about something unrelated...."

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
No, that was Phil Gramm who said that! And Phil Gramm is almost as bad as Larry Kudlow, except that Phil Gramm actually does have a Ph.D. in Economics, from Texas A&M University. However, he had to take the doctoral level course in Monetary Economics THREE times before he got a passing grade in it. Now, I'm not saying that's an EASY course, because it isn't, but it is amazing how much power and influence Gramm got after having to do that.

He said that in late 2008, by the way, when the entire world economy was in a state of collapse, with big banks all over the world in a state of cardiac arrest, unwilling to lend even to other banks!

I found that info on Larry's Wiki page

Larry Kudlow - Wikipedia

Phil Gramm and Larry Kudlow are two peas in a pod.

Here's Larry in 12/07 saying the recession debate is over. It's not going to happen. Time to move on.

The Recession Debate Is Over | National Review

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
Wow. A masterful non-response. All people have opinions, which someone will disagree with, thus all opinions are equally valid and should not be criticized. The reasons that people criticize are unimportant and should be ignored.....and now for football!

Geez, that's vapid.

Were you expecting more? ;)

Jan 2016
Colorado
I've never had a $100,000 a week cocaine habit. Unlike Larry.
By the way, I had this wrong. It was a $100,000 a MONTH cocaine habit, not $100,000 per week. My sincere apologies to Larry Kudlow! This is a very significant difference, and makes it much less of a serious concern, surely. There are probably LOTS of rich folks who can afford a $100,000 a MONTH cocaine habit.