Did Our Taxes - Thanks Trump And Republican Majority In Congress

Apr 2012
My accountant tells me she will increase her fee because of he extra work the new tax code causes. It also looks like the new code puts me in a higher bracket, even though my income is about the same.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Mo

Most Americans will see more money.

Not to mention those who won’t have to pay the Obamacare fine.
From what I've seen so far it equals about a bag of groceries. $40-$50 a month a month for the Middle Class. Trump throws breadcrumbs to his little Trumpster's and they fall down to their knees. How dignified?

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
I wouldn't have it any other way. It's nice to have that lump sum of money to make a purchase without having to go into debt.
The reason you see a tax refund as a good thing is because you lack the willpower to save. Some people understand that giving the government a tax free loan is a bad idea.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk Pro

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
The reason you see a tax refund as a good thing is because you lack the willpower to save. Some people understand that giving the government a tax free loan is a bad idea.

Speaking out your ass again without knowing what you are talking about. But not surprising, same stuff you always do when you post.

Jun 2014
United States

It is smart to minimize your tax deductions and put the money to pay your taxes into a savings account instead. If someone tries it and fails to maintain sufficient funding in the savings account though, it could become a problem.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
It is smart to minimize your tax deductions and put the money to pay your taxes into a savings account instead. If someone tries it and fails to maintain sufficient funding in the savings account though, it could become a problem.
That is what I did this year after being warned that I may end up paying more than usual. I ended up with about 200.00 a month from the tax cut from all my employers. I saved every dime because I know I will just end up giving it back. Some tax cut. LOL

Jun 2014
United States
That is what I did this year after being warned that I may end up paying more than usual. I ended up with about 200.00 a month from the tax cut from all my employers. I saved every dime because I know I will just end up giving it back. Some tax cut. LOL

Yeah, it's not exactly a huge windfall, but you do get to hang onto your own money, rather than handing it over to the IRS as you make it, and you'll earn a tiny bit of interest.