Did Stacey Abrams finally admit that she didn't win in 2018?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Georgia voter turnout in 2018 was 3.9 million. The last midterm it was 2.5 million. If someone was trying to suppress the vote in Georgia, they were doing a terrible job. Abrams is either the sorest loser in election history or she is mentally ill. Either way, the facts do not support her little conspiracy theories no matter how much the shill media likes to indulge her.
Yeah, just keep ignoring that the court ruled against Kemp and that he purged voters from the rolls.

That has nothing to do at all with her being a sore loser or a mentally ill

She has the facts on HER side.

She also lost the election by only 54, 723 votes in case you didn't notice that either.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, just keep ignoring that the court ruled against Kemp and that he purged voters from the rolls.

That has nothing to do at all with her being a sore loser or a mentally ill

She has the facts on HER side.
You keep ignoring that voter turnout increased massively. Is it really so hard to believe that a Democrat could lose an election? It's like the left can't handle that thought and they retreat into conspiracy theories.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
You keep ignoring that voter turnout increased massively. Is it really so hard to believe that a Democrat could lose an election? It's like the left can't handle that thought and they retreat into conspiracy theories.
What part of she only lost by 54,000 votes do you not understand?

That's not a conspiracy theory btw, that is a fact

Along with the court order, you refuse to acknowledge.

Showing the Kemp was breaking the law in regards to again, voter suppression.

Will never know for sure if that is why she lost, but Kemp did everything he could to tamp down on voter participation.

And that should worry everyone who actually cares about open and free elections.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
What part of she only lost by 54,000 votes do you not understand?

That's not a conspiracy theory btw, that is a fact

Along with the court order, you refuse to acknowledge.

Showing the Kemp was breaking the law in regards to again, voter suppression.

Will never know for sure if that is why she lost, but Kemp did everything he could to tamp down on voter participation.

And that should worry everyone who actually cares about open and free elections.
How the hell does turnout increase massively while there is voter suppression?
What Abrams is really saying is that she needed felons and illegal immigrants to be able to vote for her to win.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Already have been over this

It's likely she lost because of Kemp's voter suppression efforts.

Shame this court ruling came so late.

U.S. courts rule against Georgia on voter suppression cases - Reuters

I applaud the work she is doing now. Trying to make sure that election are actually fair and free from voter suppression tactics.
Kemp should have recused himself to avoid the appearance of impropriety. That way, if he did win fair and square, he would have avoided this taint on his administration

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
How the hell does turnout increase massively while there is voter suppression?
What Abrams is really saying is that she needed felons and illegal immigrants to be able to vote for her to win.
What part of how big the voter turn out does not matter don't you understand when she lost by only 54,000 votes?

And you keep ignoring the court cases against Kemp over and over again?

Why is that?

Because it does not fit your "narrative" that somehow she is mentally ill or needed felons to vote for her?

Illegals DO NOT vote for like the 100th time btw.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Tell me about it. Being SOS and running for gov at the same time.

WTF?
And why should black people have polling places closed and there be so few polling places in low income areas that potential voters have to wait in line for hours. I’ve never waited at all ever to vote. But, I’m middle class and white.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
And why should black people have polling places closed and there be so few polling places in low income areas that potential voters have to wait in line for hours. I’ve never waited at all ever to vote. But, I’m middle class and white.
Yep, I remember reading about those long lines and this

Ballot access and election integrity flared up in the final weekend after a private citizen alerted the Georgia Democratic Party and a private attorney of potential vulnerability in the online voter database Kemp that oversees in his current job as secretary of state. Those private communications ended up with Kemp announcing, without providing any evidence, that he was launching an investigation into Georgia Democrats for “possible cybercrimes.”

Some Georgia polling hours extended as voters see long lines