Did The Dingo Eat Her Baby?

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
At the time, everyone was sceptical that Dingoes were cunning enough to take the child from the tent, but only about ten years ago, a Dingo on Fraser Island (not far from where I live) attacked and killed a toddler. So, I do believe that the Dingo may have taken Azaria. Much of the forensic work that convicted Lindy and Michael was considered specious when the tests were revised in the UK.

At the time, like most Australians, I believed that Dingoes weren't capable of this form of behaviour, but now I feel that she may have been a victim of our justice system. Someone did tamper with the child's body at some stage as her clothing was found buried. Would a native dog bury the clothing? I don't believe so.

Furthermore, the media virtually ruined any chance of the Chamberlains receiving a fair trial.

untitled.jpg

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
At the time, everyone was sceptical that Dingoes were cunning enough to take the child from the tent, but only about ten years ago, a Dingo on Fraser Island (not far from where I live) attacked and killed a toddler. So, I do believe that the Dingo may have taken Azaria. Much of the forensic work that convicted Lindy and Michael was considered specious when the tests were revised in the UK.

At the time, like most Australians, I believed that Dingoes weren't capable of this form of behaviour, but now I feel that she may have been a victim of our justice system. Someone did tamper with the child's body at some stage as her clothing was found buried. Would a native dog bury the clothing? I don't believe so.

Furthermore, the media virtually ruined any chance of the Chamberlains receiving a fair trial.

View attachment 15589
I have no insight into the potential lethality of dingos, but it ALWAYS bothered me that the beast would have had to carry the baby away before killing it. Not dragged. Carried.

I don't think any canine or feline predator exhibits that behavior when there's no other creature around that might steal the prey.

Just my amateur opinion. I am not a veterinarian.

I think she did it. But if she did, she was punished much more harshly than she should have been.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
I have no insight into the potential lethality of dingos, but it ALWAYS bothered me that the beast would have had to carry the baby away before killing it. Not dragged. Carried.

I don't think any canine or feline predator exhibits that behavior when there's no other creature around that might steal the prey.

Just my amateur opinion. I am not a veterinarian.

I think she did it. But if she did, she was punished much more harshly than she should have been.
Agreed, as Dingoes aren't big dogs. One feels that the baby, although very young, should have weighed too much for the Dingo to carry in its mouth. The buried clothing always bothered me, as that points to murder, or at least tampering with the body (which was never found). Apparently (according to forensics) the clothing was removed with scissors.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Agreed, as Dingoes aren't big dogs. One feels that the baby, although very young, should have weighed too much for the Dingo to carry the babe in its mouth. tHe buried clothing always bothered me as that points to murder.
And the clothing wasn't shredded.

Why did Australia accept the revised coroner's report clearing her 32 years later, IYO?

Our most infamous baby killing mother, accused, is Casey Anthony. Who was found not guilty in the worst verdict since OJ, in most Americans' view.

Decades from now, a proceeding to declare her innocent (if one were possible) would reignite the hue and cry, I think.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Sorry, but someone has to post this:

[video=youtube;ghCTZF61ey0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCTZF61ey0[/video]