did trump set this whole thing up so he could save the day at the last minute?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
heard that on Velshi and Ruhle.
Stephanie Ruhle predicted that Trump staged this whole thing. Based on the reaction of the market which was unfazed and Trump's past behavior. And that he was going to step in at the last minute and save the day. I thought it was far fetched. Then, what do you know, Trump is meeting with Schumer at the last minute , with microphones waiting right outside the WH doors.

Last edited:
Nov 2013
None of your business
Stephanie Ruhle predicted that Trump staged this whole thing. Based on the reaction of the market which was unfazed and Trump's past behavior. And that he was going to step in at the last minute and save the day. I thought it was far fetched. Then, what do you know, Trump is meeting with Schumer at the last minute , with microphones waiting right outside the WH doors.
Everything to him, is a reality TV show, it's the "ratings" he's after,,,,

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Maybe he does, how many actually signed up to shell out 100K and 250K????

Nothing like selling the presidency, he'll pocket that money
I was wondering that myself. Are there that many tasteless rich folks? With nothing better to do than line Trump's pockets.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
So Schumer and pelosi are knowingly being used by Trump and are Trump's puppets