Did you see the Fox "personalities" meltdown over Megan Rapinoe?

Feb 2018
Texas
The women's soccer team has every right to be proud of their win however, I hate that once again, politics are mixed with sports.

I show at and attend horse shows. If politics entered this venue, I'd be out. All it does is divide folks that previously enjoyed something together regardless of political beliefs.

Apr 2018
oregon
In this post you are demeaning women.
Incorrect.
In this post, contrary to what you claim about inherent truths, you are making an economic argument.
Are you paying attention to the issue? It's all about money.
Then you have the audacity to speak about 'facts' and 'self-introspection' as if you have a leg to stand on
I have two legs to stand on and you haven't got a clue, obviously.

Apr 2018
oregon
Okay ...

There was something in this thread that was so offensive that I am beyond fury.

The McDouble is one hell of a hamburger. It has two patties and cheese on a very fine bun.

Make it a meal and you get a small portion of fires and a small drink for like three bucks.

Best deal in fast food.

Let's see your fancy-pants Burger King do that.

Sorry, your lady-mcdouble (which is a decent bargain burger) is destroyed by any burger from Five Guys (pun intended).

Mcdouble

Five Guys

Apr 2018
oregon
You're still wrong. Just the facts.
Nope. The fact that you have to cherry pick your facts reveals your poor reasoning skills. If the women generate so much money, all they have to do is hold out until someone is willing to pay them what they feel they're worth. If it makes financial sense, it will happen.

May 2019
The Wine Country
No ... no ...

Not fair.

Five Guys is a premium burger praised throughout the land.

As are In'N'Out, FatBurger, Shake Shack and the immortal A&W Papa Burger.

But when it's two in the morning and you've just put out a fatty, only a McDouble will do.

(My God, that picture shows a good-looking burger. Can those be ... jalapenos? If not, they are nice fat pickles. I'll take 'em.)

Jul 2018
North Carolina
Okay ...

There was something in this thread that was so offensive that I am beyond fury.

The McDouble is one hell of a hamburger. It has two patties and cheese on a very fine bun.

Make it a meal and you get a small portion of fires and a small drink for like three bucks.

Best deal in fast food.

Let's see your fancy-pants Burger King do that.

Burger King only does one thing for me.