DiGenova: Mueller's 'Investigation Is a Complete Failure,' 'No Evidence' of Collusion

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Of course. And I still believe that the special counsel wil be tossed as outside the scope of the regulations, and very possibly as unconstitutional.

"The thing to me that's fascinating is, all of a sudden, the entire investigation by Mueller is focusing on people who are lying," said diGenova on the Nov. 28 edition of the Ingraham Angle. "That's what it's always been about. But now it's really about lying, with [Roger] Stone and [Jerome] Corsi and [Michael] Flynn and everybody."
"Why is that happening?" he said. "The answer is very simple. The original purpose of the investigation was Russian collusion. That has failed miserably. There's no evidence of it. So what is he doing now?"
"He's charging people with lying so that he can say in his report, 'I would have proved collusion but all these people lied and prevented me from doing it,'" said diGenova. "This is the new narrative of Mueller."
"He's not of course mouthing it," said diGenova, "but his actions prove conclusively that his new narrative is if these people hadn't lied to me, I would have been able to prove collusion. This is the new Russian collusion theme now. This is what he's going to do. That's going to be what the report is going to be about."
"The purpose was to investigate a conspiracy between the Trump campaign or the president and the Russians," said diGenova. "There is absolutely no evidence of that in any of the cases that he has brought. That is why he is now focusing on these side characters to accuse them of lying or perjury because his narrative is going to be 'I couldn't prove collusion because they wouldn't let me.'"
"This is where we are," said diGenova. "This is the pathetic state of Mueller's handling of this. This is an embarrassment. … I know what [the final report is] going to say -- they wouldn't let me do my job."

DiGenova: Mueller's 'Investigation Is a Complete Failure,' 'No Evidence' of Collusion

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
So during the summer of 2016, Trump tried to cut a business deal with Russia while publicly attacking NATO and praising Putin, asking Russia to hack his opponent's emails, and while his son and senior staffers met in secret with Russian government intermediaries. But they never colluded. Seriously?

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
So during the summer of 2016, Trump tried to cut a business deal with Russia while publicly attacking NATO and praising Putin, asking Russia to hack his opponent's emails, and while his son and senior staffers met in secret with Russian government intermediaries. But they never colluded. Seriously?

That meeting with Veseltnitskaya was a set-up. Think Glenn Simpson who met with her the day before, and hours after, the Trump, Jr. meeting.

The alleged business deal is completely legal.

Attacking NATO, who many members still do not pay their fair share for defending themselves, was part of the Trump policy to get them to do so, which they have said they will (not that I trust the EU nations to do so).

Trump never asked Russia to hack emails, he said if they hhad then thjey should make tjem available anf the American media would reward them.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
I think its going to come out that it's even worse that that. This is picking up speed.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Who would that be?

Give us names, and the specific charges.

Watch this....
You're going to get everything you're asking for and more. Why was Trump trying to give Putin a 50 million dollar penthouse? Yeah derpy, you got big problems coming your way. Trump can't attend to veterans affairs he's so distracted and troubled. Trump can't do the job as President because he is compromised and distracted. Stay tuned, shits in the air it just hasn't hit the fan yet. Happy Derpydays derpy.