Dirtbag pastor

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Anti-Gay Pastor Who Called PULSE Shooting Victims “Scum” Busted For Using Prostitutes and Gambling
Will Kohler
1 day ago
1 31,794 Less than a minute

Anti-LGBT extremist Pastors Donnie Romero and Steven (Gay Face) Anderson
Notorious anti-LGBT Pastor Donnie Romero of Stedfast Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas who is known for calling Orlando shooting victims at a gay nightclub “scum” in 2016 has been ousted from his Fort Worth church for “sleeping with prostitutes,” marijuana possession and gambling, according to a fellow pastor.
On Wednesday, Romero addressed the Stedfast congregation and said he was leaving the church. The announcement was posted on the church’s YouTube channel.
“I have not been ruling my house well. I have been a terrible husband and father,” Romero said tearfully in the announcement. “I’m the one at fault in this situation. I love Stedfast Baptist Church. I love my family. This is the best decision for my family and this church to make.”
Stedfast church was labeled as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2015. In December 2014, Romero said in a sermon, which was posted on YouTube, that gay people should be “put to death.”

I lost the link, I’ll add it later.

Typical Xian...bitch about “sinners” then get busted for sinning.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Questioning Moderation
This should be included in that Christian Victory thread. This is a victory for those who attended his church. They don't have to be around this scumbag now.
You can do that, thread derailing is allowed now, at least for you, me, nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Derailing? You don't think the people in that church are better off that this scumbag has been exposed? Or do you side with him? This is a real victory for that congregation.
It’s a victory thread for Christians that win lawsuits. You need to start a new thread celebrating the failure of some Christians. I am sure it would be a hit with Secularists and Atheist

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
It’s a victory thread for Christians that win lawsuits. You need to start a new thread celebrating the failure of some Christians. I am sure it would be a hit with Secularists and Atheist

But it's not a failure. I don't see how you can see that. This is a victory for that congregation. They're winning here! I'm not sure why you would be against them.

Nov 2008
Washington state
But it's not a failure. I don't see how you can see that. This is a victory for that congregation. They're winning here! I'm not sure why you would be against them.
I Can see how you think that’s a Victory. It’s kind of similar to your Christian Persecution thread where you mock persecution as though it never happens.