Dirtbag pastor

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I Can see how you think that’s a Victory. It’s kind of similar to your Christian Persecution thread where you mock persecution as though it never happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's ugly that you're against this Christian congregation so much that you wish that dirtbag pastor was still leading them.

Nov 2008
Washington state
I don’t feel Boon was derailing. If you think about it, he is right. Are those people better off with or without the dirtbag pastor?
How is a failed Pastor a victory for Christianity? Never mind, your celebrating failure of a religion you hate and that’s a victory for you.

Nov 2008
Washington state
It's ugly that you're against this Christian congregation so much that you wish that dirtbag pastor was still leading them.
No, I agree the Pastor was wrong, but failure is never a victory unless your celebrating failure. Looks like you are

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
No, I agree the Pastor was wrong, but failure is never a victory unless your celebrating failure. Looks like you are

It's disgusting that you think those poor churchgoers are suffering from failure now that they no longer have to worship under the guidance of that dirt big pastor.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Christian bashing seems to be a popular thing nowadays. Yes, there are people who claim to be Christians, but who don't walk the talk.

The scriptures says --- by their fruits you will know them. If what they do is for the good of humanity, if they set an example of servitude to Christ, then they are true believers.

The scriptures talks about false teachers, and Christians must always be aware that there are men/women who come as wolves, dressed in sheeps clothing.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Christian bashing seems to be a popular thing nowadays. Yes, there are people who claim to be Christians, but who don't walk the talk.

The scriptures says --- by their fruits you will know them. If what they do is for the good of humanity, if they set an example of servitude to Christ, then they are true believers.

The scriptures talks about false teachers, and Christians must always be aware that there are men/women who come as wolves, dressed in sheeps clothing.
This thread isn't Christian bashing. Everyone should celebrate this Christian congregation becoming free from the dirtbag who used to try and influence them.