Dirtbag pastor

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I forgot. You always worry about things that haven't happened.
Not really. It seems the left worries a lot about things that have never happened. Like Trump and indictment. Like Trump and Russian collusion. No proof. Like bible thumpers who are going to take over the nation and make you submit to them. LOL
Oh, and how the world is going to be destroyed because of global warming. LOL
And, how Trump was going to get us into WWIII with N. Korea because of his rhetoric. Didn't happen.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Not really. It seems the left worries a lot about things that have never happened. Like Trump and indictment. Like Trump and Russian collusion. No proof. Like bible thumpers who are going to take over the nation and make you submit to them. LOL
Oh, and how the world is going to be destroyed because of global warming. LOL
And, how Trump was going to get us into WWIII with N. Korea because of his rhetoric. Didn't happen.
Nice try at distracting from the fact that you just worried about something that hasn't happened.

LOL

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Nice try at distracting from the fact that you just worried about something that hasn't happened.

LOL
I am not worried. I think you are hearing voices and you should just ignore them.

I showed how it's leftists who are always worried and whining about everything. I have never seen so many babies in my life.

Nov 2008
Washington state

LOL
He’s right, the left constantly misconstrues facts to promote their agenda. A big one was the Kavenaugh hearing. Man those lies gave your party a black eye lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2018
Florida
Anti-Gay Pastor Who Called PULSE Shooting Victims “Scum” Busted For Using Prostitutes and Gambling
Will Kohler
1 day ago
1 31,794 Less than a minute

Anti-LGBT extremist Pastors Donnie Romero and Steven (Gay Face) Anderson
Notorious anti-LGBT Pastor Donnie Romero of Stedfast Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas who is known for calling Orlando shooting victims at a gay nightclub “scum” in 2016 has been ousted from his Fort Worth church for “sleeping with prostitutes,” marijuana possession and gambling, according to a fellow pastor.
On Wednesday, Romero addressed the Stedfast congregation and said he was leaving the church. The announcement was posted on the church’s YouTube channel.
“I have not been ruling my house well. I have been a terrible husband and father,” Romero said tearfully in the announcement. “I’m the one at fault in this situation. I love Stedfast Baptist Church. I love my family. This is the best decision for my family and this church to make.”
Stedfast church was labeled as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2015. In December 2014, Romero said in a sermon, which was posted on YouTube, that gay people should be “put to death.”

I lost the link, I’ll add it later.

Typical Xian...bitch about “sinners” then get busted for sinning.
So it is ok for YOU to engage in bigotry, but when this guy does it? Not ok.

The guy is an asshat. You won’t get any argument from this CHRISTIAN. We all sin. Spare me.