Dirtbag pastor

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The Jewish people by and large rejected Christianity and if not for Paul going out and recruiting among the pagans there would be no Christianity today. A lot of things about Christianity had to be "amended" to make it appeal to the Greeks and Romans, the virgin birth, for example, a staple of Mythology. And the "Trinity", eliminating the pesky "monotheism" and bringing Christianity more into line with the Roman and Greek ethos. Much of Mithraism was adopted into Christianity as well.
Christianity is a direct copy of the Mithraic religion that was 200 years its predecessor. You can look in up in the Encyclopedia of World Religions. Mithra died for the sins of humanity, had 12 apostles, a last supper and most of the other tenets that Christianity copied.
Did Christianity Steal From Mithraism?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Anti-Gay Pastor Who Called PULSE Shooting Victims “Scum” Busted For Using Prostitutes and Gambling
Will Kohler
1 day ago
1 31,794 Less than a minute

Anti-LGBT extremist Pastors Donnie Romero and Steven (Gay Face) Anderson
Notorious anti-LGBT Pastor Donnie Romero of Stedfast Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas who is known for calling Orlando shooting victims at a gay nightclub “scum” in 2016 has been ousted from his Fort Worth church for “sleeping with prostitutes,” marijuana possession and gambling, according to a fellow pastor.
On Wednesday, Romero addressed the Stedfast congregation and said he was leaving the church. The announcement was posted on the church’s YouTube channel.
“I have not been ruling my house well. I have been a terrible husband and father,” Romero said tearfully in the announcement. “I’m the one at fault in this situation. I love Stedfast Baptist Church. I love my family. This is the best decision for my family and this church to make.”
Stedfast church was labeled as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2015. In December 2014, Romero said in a sermon, which was posted on YouTube, that gay people should be “put to death.”

I lost the link, I’ll add it later.

Typical Xian...bitch about “sinners” then get busted for sinning.

I have not been ruling my house very well, said it all!

This is the reason we are having the problems in so many Religions today. The domineering man who uses fake religion to rule.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
It’s a victory thread for Christians that win lawsuits. You need to start a new thread celebrating the failure of some Christians. I am sure it would be a hit with Secularists and Atheist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just derailed. This thread is about a Pastor that did not follow his own advice.