Disaster: SandyHook families lawyer up, NBC News clients die off, worldwide criticism

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
And now Alex Jones is leaking his entire interview with Megyn Kelly three days before it airs.

She stumbled in Moscow, but that's basically a given on any major new show. The crew is too green, the gears aren't oiled, trial balloons deflate. Even in an unforgiving industry it's kind of not a big deal.

But her response now has been to stumble again, fall down, hit hard concrete on the way, continue falling, push off a wall to try to break the fall, end up overbalancing down several flights of stairs, and at the end there's a big ol pie for her face just because.

Her name may save her career. That will be it, though.

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
I wonder if the HONR Network is behind the lawyers. They've stated that all gloves are off now with these cranks.

Sandy Hook HONR Network - Protecting the Rights of Victims
I don't believe in pursuing civil suits against conspiracy theorists or other crackpots. The most you can hope to accomplish is to affirm their martyr complex and any money you get out of them will likely be replaced by donations from their fellow creeps. And, in most cases, they're fully within their rights.

Completely different attitude when crimes occur. A Florida woman was recently sentenced for sending a death threat to Lenny Pozner. In a perfect world, she would've been taken out behind the courthouse and shot the moment the gavel hit the block. She gets five months and I guess that'll have to do.

As for Kelly, she *should* be sued, because she knows better, she has every opportunity to engage in more legitimate behavior, and she is amplifying information she knows to be false. There is journalistic value in interviewing criminals, human scum, even terrorists. But those people have a unique perspective on the things they've done. Jones is just a random third party who has chosen to sink as low as he can to draw attention to himself, and NBC has cravenly enabled him in the pursuit of intrigue and profit.