DISGRACED REP-IL, Congressman "anti-gay" Aaron SCHOCK videotaped in MEXICO stuffing $bills down STRIPPERS 'briefs', (MALE stripper) PIC

Jul 2015
Florida
Oh well, HE GOT OFF, didn't do any jail time. 27 charges of corruption, campaign finance illegalities, and SPENDING TAX DOLLARS for trips with friends around the world, not to mention trying to recreate Downtown Abbey in his Congressional offices.

GOP ex-congressman filmed stuffing dollars down a male stripper’s undies in Mexican gay bar

Disgraced anti-gay former Republican Congressman Aaron Schock is utterly and completely straight. Why would you ask such a question?

By Bil Browning Thursday, June 27, 2019 74 Comments

Former GOP Congressman Aaron Schock stuffs cash in a stripper's underwearPhoto: Screenshot

Disgraced anti-gay former Republican Congressman Aaron Schock is utterly and completely straight. Why would you ask such a question?

After a string of you-might-as-well-come-out-already moments, Schock has been filmed stuffing dollars into a stripper’s undies in a Mexico City gay bar. It does not appear to be the first time the former legislator has shown his appreciation for the male physique.

“The last person I would expect to see in Boy Bar is a former Republican congressman,” the person who filmed Schock handing out the bills told The Daily Mail. “I was taking a video of the go-go dancer on stage and all of a sudden I saw him. He looked like he was enjoying himself.”

The former Congressman was spotted having lunch at the National Museum of Anthropology’s cafe with an unnamed young male companion the day before.

Related: Anti-gay GOP ex-congressman Aaron Schock photographed making out with another man at Coachella

Schock, who made a splash in the nation’s capital with his clothing choices, Instagram photos, and interior decorating choices, resigned after being accused of illegally using campaign funds to finance his over-the-top lifestyle....

GOP ex-congressman filmed stuffing dollars down a male stripper’s undies in Mexican gay bar

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
But...But...But...Republicans are supposed to be so against that sort of thing!

Jul 2016
Florida
Republican family values. Schock and one of his boi toys. Wonder if he hangs out at the baths in NYC?