Dispute Erupts Over Whether Brennan, Comey Pushed Steele Dossier

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
I'll take an opposing position on this one.

And it comes from the hope that we don't have a long parade of former Obama folks going to jail.

I have never bought into the deep state idea as the reason for the spying, corruption and cherry picking of evidence to try and get Trump.

It's a small group of conspirators who tried very hard to make their actions both hidden and as close to legal as possible.

That's what Obama did during the Benghazi aftermath and despite all the investigations, nobody laid a glove on him or Hillary.

Klapper denying any knowledge of the FBI's counter intelligence operation a couple of weeks before Rosenstein authorized Mueller was an early sign of something being wrong in the FBI.

So I am figuring Comey, McCabe and perhaps a few others, mostly in the FBI, where the action coalesced.

I have no idea how many members of the press might be involved, but probably quite a few and you can't indict them for selective reporting.

I look forward to the IG and AG's reports.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I'll take an opposing position on this one.

And it comes from the hope that we don't have a long parade of former Obama folks going to jail.

I have never bought into the deep state idea as the reason for the spying, corruption and cherry picking of evidence to try and get Trump.

It's a small group of conspirators who tried very hard to make their actions both hidden and as close to legal as possible.

That's what Obama did during the Benghazi aftermath and despite all the investigations, nobody laid a glove on him or Hillary.

Klapper denying any knowledge of the FBI's counter intelligence operation a couple of weeks before Rosenstein authorized Mueller was an early sign of something being wrong in the FBI.

So I am figuring Comey, McCabe and perhaps a few others, mostly in the FBI, where the action coalesced.

I have no idea how many members of the press might be involved, but probably quite a few and you can't indict them for selective reporting.

I look forward to the IG and AG's reports.
There are many involved.

Including the media.